ADVERTISEMENT

In a few hours they will be going back to find votes in Atlanta Metro

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The race is essentially tied at the moment.

Just give it a bit. A few more hours, they will find some more for Warnock or stop the vote. They have to see how many they need first.

If that is not enough, they will make the rounds in Savannah and tell them find votes for Warnock(if need be).

Regardless, OBama owes Herschel an apology. Hercshel is a polticial outsider who has tried hard to win and run as a newbie. A black man on the conservative side, but a brother. Obama treated him like shit. He should be proud a black man of humble means and from not a political background has taken part of the process. Do they really want the blacks to better themselves?

The race is essentially tied at the moment.

Just give it a bit. A few more hours, they will find some more for Warnock or stop the vote. They have to see how many they need first.

If that is not enough, they will make the rounds in Savannah and tell them find votes for Warnock(if need be).

Regardless, OBama owes Herschel an apology. Hercshel is a polticial outsider who has tried hard to win and run as a newbie. A black man on the conservative side, but a brother. Obama treated him like shit. He should be proud a black man of humble means and from not a political background has taken part of the process. Do they really want the blacks to better themselves?
All the blacks who better themselves are republicans, so that should answer your question.

Told you. DeKalb County wasn't reporting. Walker pulled ahead. They just started reporting. The same damn places every time. Didn't even take 2 hours. hahahahah

Just wait , they are goign to do it bigger here when they need it.

Same damn counties, all the time.

Told you. DeKalb County wasn't reporting. Walker pulled ahead. They just started reporting. The same damn places every time. Didn't even take 2 hours. hahahahah
Trump must have cheated in Pennsylvania because Clinton was leading before Trump pulled ahead and won.

No need, it is already over.
wow, I was right. again. within 2.5 hours. I said a few.

The votes came in from atlanta metro, like I said the would. Here comes Cobb, Here comes fulton, Dekalb.

It is a ballot filling out machine. The same areas.

The country is controlled by cess pools in major cities. One day the rest of the country will just have to starve them out.

The votes came in from atlanta metro, like I said the would. Here comes Cobb, Here comes fulton, Dekalb.

The country is controlled by cess pools in major cities. One day the rest of the country will just have to starve them out.
It’s crazy that you’re so sure that the largest county in the state cheated to procure more votes to help warnock. It has never been immediate in larger counties, hell… they don’t even report cabell 99% in until after 8 or later. It takes some time, chill.

It’s crazy that you’re so sure that the largest county in the state cheated to procure more votes to help warnock. It has never been immediate in larger counties, hell… they don’t even report cabell 99% in until after 8 or later. It takes some time, chill.
Sure it does. The same thing all the time.

They are ballot harvesting. Filling them out by the bushel baskets

The country is controlled by about 20 or 30 counties.

Urban vs Rural/small towns

It will collapse

They are ballot harvesting. Filling them out by the bushel baskets

The country is controlled by about 20 or 30 counties.
The very worst places in the entire United States control the elections. Think about that. The places that are the highest crime, lowest educated, and worst off in the country, end up controlling the US of A. You're right. It's not manageable long term. We're getting bamboozled by rampant stuffing of the ballot boxes, and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Those that could continue to turn a blind eye. Guys like Mitch O'Connell who couldn't care less because he's cocaine Mitch, riding high on the hog, raking in tons of money, while at the same time, knowing people in Kentucky are dumb enough to continue voting for him. Then, you have most of the other GOP senators who continue to vote him in as their leader, because they're riding his coattails to rake in their own dough. Look at this bunch of people we're ending up with. Fetterman, Wornock, AOC, the other idiots making up the squad. Minneapolis, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, Vegas. All shit hole cities running the entire show for the rest of us.

I'm with raoul on this one though. Just pack up the shit and move to some desolate place in the middle of nowhere, smoke some decent weed, and drink those damn beers, and get a got damn hobby. Won't be chasing tornados though, but I'll chase some whiskey with a sugar free pop.

Reactions: i am herdman
The very worst places in the entire United States control the elections. Think about that. The places that are the highest crime, lowest educated, and worst off in the country, end up controlling the US of A. You're right. It's not manageable long term. We're getting bamboozled by rampant stuffing of the ballot boxes, and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Those that could continue to turn a blind eye. Guys like Mitch O'Connell who couldn't care less because he's cocaine Mitch, riding high on the hog, raking in tons of money, while at the same time, knowing people in Kentucky are dumb enough to continue voting for him. Then, you have most of the other GOP senators who continue to vote him in as their leader, because they're riding his coattails to rake in their own dough. Look at this bunch of people we're ending up with. Fetterman, Wornock, AOC, the other idiots making up the squad. Minneapolis, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, Vegas. All shit hole cities running the entire show for the rest of us.

I'm with raoul on this one though. Just pack up the shit and move to some desolate place in the middle of nowhere, smoke some decent weed, and drink those damn beers, and get a got damn hobby. Won't be chasing tornados though, but I'll chase some whiskey with a sugar free pop.
Probably true. They are going to ruin most everywhere though. They ruined VA, ruining GA, ruining NC. Tried to ruin Florida but guys like DeSantis stopped it. Don't know for how long. They will try to ruin Texas.

i guess I am just going to have to learn to like cold weather and the middle of the country or go back home to the hills. SC is a last hold out but they are going to be surronded soon and the libs will screw it up. They screw it up where they live and move and then screw that place up.

Maybe Kansas or Montana is the way to go.

When the election is called quickly, you claim it is proof they cheated by quickly producing fraudulent ballots.

When the election results drag on, you claim it is proof they cheated by finding enough ballots to overcome the delta.

@i am herdman please explain how the gop won every statewide race but this one because dems cheated. They all received over 2 million votes walker got barely over 1.9. He’s 100000+ votes short. That’s not cheating it’s incompetence on his part

Last edited:
When the election is called quickly, you claim it is proof they cheated by quickly producing fraudulent ballots.

When the election results drag on, you claim it is proof they cheated by finding enough ballots to overcome the delta.
What did I say. I said Walker can't win no matter what and in a few hours the votes will come in from Atlanta Metro.

Draw you own conlusions.

@i am herdman please explain how the gop won every statewide race but this one because dems cheated. They all received over 2 million votes walker got barely over 1.9. He’s 100000+ votes short. That’s not cheating it’s incompetence on his part
You could run Jesus Christ on this run off race and he would not have won.

I have told you all they have a machine in these metro areas. There was no other GOP on this race.

The country is controlled by metro areas and they know how to game the system.

Just send me your ballot next election and I will fill it out for you.

What did I say. I said Walker can't win no matter what and in a few hours the votes will come in from Atlanta Metro.

Draw you own conlusions.
So if it took days, would that disprove your theory of mass cheating and indicate everything was clean?

Reading where liberals are condemning Doug Flutie because he campaigned with and for Hershel Walker.

What the fvck is wrong with you people?

Reading where liberals are condemning Doug Flutie because he campaigned with and for Hershel Walker.

What the fvck is wrong with you people?
THe Democrats are plantation owners and Warnock is their puppet. If a guy like Herschel goes against the Plantation owner they destroy them. Or anybody associated with them.

You could run Jesus Christ on this run off race and he would not have won.

I have told you all they have a machine in these metro areas. There was no other GOP on this race.

The country is controlled by metro areas and they know how to game the system.

Just send me your ballot next election and I will fill it out for you.
You’re a ****ing idiot. Your argument makes no sense. The gop swept state wide races but the dems cheated in just one?!?! Id hope you would be more intelligent than that but apparently not. Trump has rotted your brain

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
You’re a ****ing idiot. Your argument makes no sense. The gop swept state wide races but the dems cheated in just one?!?! Id hope you would be more intelligent than that but apparently not. Trump has rotted your brain
Yoy don't think Democrats cheat?

Yoy don't think Democrats cheat?
I don’t know if they do or not but what I do know is you screaming at clouds is not helping. At least make a coherent argument instead of yelling that they vote more often early. You can’t square the fact that the gop swept state wide races except the senate race so in your tiny little mind all you can say is but da dems cheated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT