ADVERTISEMENT

In truth: they're only calling for Biden to step down because he WILL lose.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
I thought he was the most physically fit President?

The split screen was a disaster: he stared off with his mouth open, looking like he's barely holding it together.

If they nominate Joe and he's on the ticket in November, it's over. He will lose this election if he's the candidate. It's guaranteed. He can't even sit there and appear normal.

He still has seven months left as President, which is unsettling. But now, all of a sudden, he embodies everything to the Democrats that Republicans have been advocating for years. Quite peculiar.

If it's Joe Biden v. Trump in November 2024, Joe will lose. I place a perma-ban bet on it.

Signed,
Archetype XLIV
28 JUN 2024

Reactions: 30CAT
Something is wrong here. You simply MUST be mistaken about Joe's physical stamina.

Per our resident expert on anything dealing with politics, @Raoul Duke MU has educated us repeatedly on the fact that Joe is a tough Irishman who could kick all of our asses with one hand tied behind his back.

Sir, I'm afraid your assessment must be incorrect, as it does not align with Raoul's doctrine.

Something is wrong here. You simply MUST be mistaken about Joe's physical stamina.

Per our resident expert on anything dealing with politics, @Raoul Duke MU has educated us repeatedly on the fact that Joe is a tough Irishman who could kick all of our asses with one hand tied behind his back.

Sir, I'm afraid your assessment must be incorrect, as it does not align with Raoul's doctrine.
Biden v. Chuck Norris?

Raoul the Rube used to be a Republican ya know 😂, but now he’s a librarian(because he sure isn’t a libertarian).

Not only that, Dukie said Pedo-Joe was in better health and would last longer than Trump.

I was wondering if the walking corpse would make it through the debate.

Last edited:
9Ar2qSp.jpeg

That is true. It’s also hilarious to think they didn’t already know how bad it was. They knew.

….and so the party will get to pick a replacement. Take it out out of the hands of their voters.

The other question is who has been in charge ? You all telling me the same guy I saw in those clips is capable of making complex decisions ….not Biden.

====

I thought this take was good

“So I think the Democrats are in a very difficult position.

And my question about who's been in charge all along, it's been semi-obvious that it hasn't been Joe. So I think it's just a good moment to reflect upon how the bureaucracy in this country, and frankly in the entire West, is highly entrenched and is on autopilot.

Imagine if you were an investor in a company or a board member and you walk into your board meeting and you realize the CEO hasn't shown up to work for two years, and really just the VPs have been running amok and doing whatever they wanted.

You'd know at that point that anything run by committee is incredibly inefficient and wasteful and almost kleptocratic. So you would expect the company to have essentially been looted the entire time.”

That is true. It’s also hilarious to think they didn’t already know how bad it was. They knew.

….and so the party will get to pick a replacement. Take it out out of the hands of their voters.

The other question is who has been in charge ? You all telling me the same guy I saw in those clips is capable of making complex decisions ….not Biden.

====

I thought this take was good

“So I think the Democrats are in a very difficult position.

And my question about who's been in charge all along, it's been semi-obvious that it hasn't been Joe. So I think it's just a good moment to reflect upon how the bureaucracy in this country, and frankly in the entire West, is highly entrenched and is on autopilot.

Imagine if you were an investor in a company or a board member and you walk into your board meeting and you realize the CEO hasn't shown up to work for two years, and really just the VPs have been running amok and doing whatever they wanted.

You'd know at that point that anything run by committee is incredibly inefficient and wasteful and almost kleptocratic. So you would expect the company to have essentially been looted the entire time.”

Unless Pedo-Joe steps down on his own, Democrats are stuck with him. They can't force him out.

Reactions: ohio herd
Unless Pedo-Joe steps down on his own, Democrats are stuck with him. They can't force him out.
Democratic voters must feel frustrated about their current situation and the deception they've faced from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits.

How can Democratic voters trust their party's leadership after this? When a new candidate is introduced at the convention, what reason would they have to believe in their party anymore?

It's likely that many voters are now disenchanted with the Democrats, don't you think?

Reactions: 30CAT
Democratic voters must feel frustrated about their current situation and the deception they've faced from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits.

How can Democratic voters trust their party's leadership after this? When a new candidate is introduced at the convention, what reason would they have to believe in their party anymore?

It's likely that many voters are now disenchanted with the Democrats, don't you think?

Now the world sees why they kept him locked up and out of press conferences and the eye of the public.

Jill looks like an abusive, moron, the MSM has been exposed, Pedo-Joe's backers are now eating shit sandwiches and rifle and extralyingdumbass are holding hands consoling each other.

Pedo-Joe is a disaster and they can no longer hide it.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
^^^ "preacher" supporting a lying convicted felon who cheated on 3 wives. Your middle name Pharisee??

My question is, should people like Greed be brought up on charges for aiding and abetting. Last night was a terrible performance but Joe Biden is obviously a national security threat.

I thought he was the most physically fit President?

The split screen was a disaster: he stared off with his mouth open, looking like he's barely holding it together.

If they nominate Joe and he's on the ticket in November, it's over. He will lose this election if he's the candidate. It's guaranteed. He can't even sit there and appear normal.

He still has seven months left as President, which is unsettling. But now, all of a sudden, he embodies everything to the Democrats that Republicans have been advocating for years. Quite peculiar.

If it's Joe Biden v. Trump in November 2024, Joe will lose. I place a perma-ban bet on it.

Signed,
Archetype XLIV
28 JUN 2024
He just lost a land slide in 2020 (legal votes). Now we have 3 1/2 years of his record. In a fair election he gets wiped out again, dementia or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT