ADVERTISEMENT

Income (Related to other thread regarding taxes)

What is your household's combined income "before" taxes?

• 1. Below $30,000

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • 2. Above $30,000 but below $75,000

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • 3. Above $75,000 but below $125,000

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • 4. Above $125,000 but below $250,000

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • 5. Above $250,000

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Always The Herd

Silver Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
Just curious......based on the other thread regarding taxes for the rich and the poor, etc.
~
What is your household's combined income "before" taxes?
(regardless of total number of dependents)

My thought process was based upon the other thread regarding taxes. It is not any of my business what anyone makes per say........the poll does not ask you to list your name.

Interesting thus far......I am going to assume that of those who have responded possibly are college graduates. Of the five who have voted.....four of them make less than $75,000.

Interesting thus far......I am going to assume that of those who have responded possibly are college graduates. Of the five who have voted.....four of them make less than $75,000.

I am 1 of the 4 who make less than $75,000. No college for me.

I am 1 of the 4 who make less than $75,000. No college for me.

College doesn't necessarily mean more money. School teachers don't make big money. A guy who works on an oil rig or a crane somewhere may not have college degrees but he is making some nice dollars.

I know a guy who drives a dump truck at a quarry and is pulling in 21 bucks and hour. Greed, with your experience you could move into other parts of the country and make more than that. You are cheating yourself.

College doesn't necessarily mean more money. School teachers don't make big money. A guy who works on an oil rig or a crane somewhere may not have college degrees but he is making some nice dollars.

I know a guy who drives a dump truck at a quarry and is pulling in 21 bucks and hour. Greed, with your experience you could move into other parts of the country and make more than that. You are cheating yourself.
Cheating his pocketbook or cheating his heart and soul?

If moving helps, I hope you move somewhere that offers a higher IQ.

Well damn greed. I was being nice and you had to go and be a dick.

I was saying you.are skilled and could make more money.

But there you go again.

ADVERTISEMENT