ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation

Supply side to blame for inflation. They can't get their act together. Lazy bums.

We all knew this was coming with Mush. Warned people. Gas prices, inflation, etc. Didn't know he could **** it up so early on through. Great job, Mush.

Reactions: Jartard
The left demands big evil oil reduce their production….so Mush can beg for OPEC to produce more oil. What a world.

Should have known it was coming though with paying everybody to stay home and be scared, which started under Trump. I think all Biden has done is continue that plus make gas real high.

That's all Biden has really done. High gas. The mass welfare was already installed by Trump, and Biden is grateful for that. Biden actually wasn't even able to pass out the checks as quickly as Trump did. Biden has lazier and dumber people on staff who can't do as much.

Should have known it was coming though with paying everybody to stay home and be scared, which started under Trump. I think all Biden has done is continue that plus make gas real high.

That's all Biden has really done. High gas. The mass welfare was already installed by Trump, and Biden is grateful for that. Biden actually wasn't even able to pass out the checks as quickly as Trump did. Biden has lazier and dumber people on staff who can't do as much.
They are still passing out these damn checks. For what?

Wonder how the White House will spin this year's Thanksgiving meal???

wtf.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
They are still passing out these damn checks. For what?

For bums. Damn, it is very enticing now to just give up and get some kind of check. I could get a crazy check so easily.

Only thing that keeps me wanting to work is that I still like spending lots of time in a car. Sitting in it, driving it, eating in it, sleeping in it. I never piss or shit in it though. Not yet, not until I'm in diapers.

A car though and gasoline. I've given up caring about cable, ballgames, women, church, most everything else. But I still like cars, driving, and listening to music in there. And of course eating, but I could get an EBT card for that.

But yeah, if you're just normal you can get by on welfare or handouts with relative ease. Holding down a job is a huge sucker's game at this point.

Why would anyone be surprised. Dems agenda is all about limiting supply.
Why would anyone be surprised that the supply side is causing inflation....again. it's all about more money chasing less products. Demand is solid, so making/providing lots of products will cure inflation. There's one other route and that's raise interest rates, but that usually creates recessions.

The left demands big evil oil reduce their production….so Mush can beg for OPEC to produce more oil.

You're an idiot.

Why would anyone be surprised that the supply side is causing inflation....again. it's all about more money chasing less products. Demand is solid, so making/providing lots of products will cure inflation. There's one other route and that's raise interest rates, but that usually creates recessions.
Shhhh, there is no room for logic around here.

Considering the fed printed Trillions$ with 0 rates, rates needed raised years ago.
Then do it under a republican president in his/her first year of office so they get the blame before the next election in which they will lose.

I like the whole idea of achieving the Clear. I'm watching videos about it. Makes me consider electroshock therapy instead, but I understand the concept.

Clear your mind of all the bullshit in the past that it reacts to now. Scientology is sound stuff. Good theory. I'm just not sure yet that their method really solves the problem, but at least they do a good job of identifying it.

I have not gotten to the e-meter yet. She has not talked about that. I don't even know if that's a thing or not. I will ask her soon. She gives me links to short videos that summarize every question I have about Scientology. She's very resourceful. Always tries to sell me a book at the end of her answers, but I just ignore that and watch the videos. They really are good.

Seriously though. Just wondering what everybody really thought would happen if you shut down a Trillion dollar economy, then as things began to reopen, we still paid people to stay at home for months. You're not going to push a button and simply restart.

The big concern I do have is energy costs. This is going to have a huge negative effect on the economy. Both as an input cost in production and distribution of goods and services, but also from a consumer standpoint.
Stagflation.....here we come.

Reactions: Jartard
Related: a trucker's view of the supply chain crisis.

And BTW, he is exactly right.

The auto industry was having major league problems finding enough car carriers to take vehicles from the plants and railheads long before COVID.....and it didn't look like it would end....but COVID did end that problem. Of course, now the issue is computer chips....can't produce enough to have a trucking problem.

You also heard about the extreme competition among trucking companies for drivers. Stories where a driver would take his truck to a rest area or a field....park the truck he was driving for one company and then get in a competitive trucking company's vehicle to begin employment with them.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT