ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting post from Randy Moss

Maybe some kind of football camp? MU better retire his number this year and bring him in for a game.

Maybe some kind of football camp? MU better retire his number this year and bring him in for a game.
......Herdon2 - This was on twitter yesterday:
(From @MarkGale3):
What a phenomenal meeting I was blessed to be a part of this afternoon with @RandyMoss @TheHerdAD @chuckmcgill and @mossritehanman. Randy’s love for young people, @huntingtoncity @marshallu @HerdFB became quite evident during the meeting. Big plans Summer ‘19.

#MyHuntington

It sounds like much bigger than just a camp....

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Well today is July 19 with a week and half until August and fall semester begins August 21 and the Herd will be practicing before that so just exactly what/when is this “big” summer event? We keeping secrets again.

Maybe he's going to start a camp that is hosted at Marshall? Maybe its specifically for WR's, like an elite camp?

Yes, we need to retire his jersey ASAP. Not sure why we don't retire some jerseys of our past greats, makes no sense. And what about a statue of him hurdling that Army defender outside of the Joan?

Maybe he's going to start a camp that is hosted at Marshall? Maybe its specifically for WR's, like an elite camp?

Yes, we need to retire his jersey ASAP. Not sure why we don't retire some jerseys of our past greats, makes no sense. And what about a statue of him hurdling that Army defender outside of the Joan?

I’ve heard the exact same thing Richmond

I can confirm from some hot, juicy sources that Marshall will be honoring Moss for his induction in the HOF, and one would assume he will receive the same treatment (listing on the Shewey) as Gatski.

The school obviously would like to have him at a game for a ceremony honoring him, but his travel schedule for his broadcast duties presents scheduling challenges. I would take this meeting as a sign that they are trying to work something out.

Couldn’t they just have people sign a liability waiver?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT