ADVERTISEMENT

Is Commie-la Harris trying to change our country into California?

right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

"former Assistant U.S. Attorney and the GOP nominee in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District Joe Teirab."

"Teirab, whose father is an immigrant from Sudan"

Is this man not poisoning the blood of our nation? That's what your dude said immigrants do.

Also, if Kamala is going to make the Sierra Nevada appear in my backyard view, she can certainly literally turn Kansas into California. Although then I might be living in a desert and it would be tough to grow my tomatoes....so never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
"former Assistant U.S. Attorney and the GOP nominee in Minnesota’s 2nd Congressional District Joe Teirab."

Is this man not poisoning the blood of our nation? That's what your dude said immigrants do.

Also, if Kamala is going to make the Sierra Nevada appear in my backyard view, she can certainly literally turn Kansas into California. Although then I might be living in a desert and it would be tough to grow my tomatoes....so never mind.
Many Muslims are. They don't want to be American. Not all, but many. They ****ing just do not want to change. The Dems have to kiss their asses to get votes. They are not like the Italian's or Germans that came year ago or even like most Hispanics or Indians. It is not about their religion, But, many don't want to be Americans. they just want to take advantage of our economics. They are not allegiant. that's just the harsh reality of it.

They are not allegiant.
^^says the lying idiot trumptard oath breaker that supports a chronic liar, impeached TWICE, who stole and refused to return top secret documents being kep and hidden in his home, found liable for SEXUAL ABUSE, and 34 felony crimes, and is an inciter of an insurrection against the U S Constitution, who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

that's just the harsh reality of it.

^^says the lying idiot trumptard oath breaker that supports a chronic liar, impeached TWICE, who stole and refused to return top secret documents being kep and hidden in his home, found liable for SEXUAL ABUSE, and 34 felony crimes, and is an inciter of an insurrection against the U S Constitution, who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

I have sworn statements with my allegiance.

I have sworn statements with my allegiance.

Yeah, I've seen you swear to your allegiance on this board.

Did he say all immigrants?

Did he say all immigrants?
“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country. That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world."

So yes, all of them, from everywhere and anywhere. Unless they give Trump money, of course, then they are cool.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country. That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world."

So yes, all of them, from everywhere and anywhere. Unless they give Trump money, of course, then they are cool.
And you know he didn't mean all immigrants.

But allowing anyone and everyone to cross the border a bunch of bad apples will get in. So yes the Biden/Harris admin poisoned the blood of our country by letting them all in.

And you know he didn't mean all immigrants.
They. From all over the world. Especially the Muslims, ask Herdman.
bad apples

poisoned the blood of our country
These are not the same things. Trump knows who he is talking like...he kept a book of his speeches by the bed for nighttime reading. Our blood = our genetics. Whatever the hell that means in reality, we became a nation of mutts a long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT