ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ginsburg's health worse than they're letting on?

Hard to know.

She’s 85 and had a lobectomy for either a T3 lung cancer (or I guess could be two separate small primaries) or oligometaststic disease. I can count on one hand the number of octaganareans I’ve seen have that surgery in 10 years.

If anyone will pull through it’s her but it’s a slower recovery at her age.

She doesn’t have to make it by 2021...if we’re in an election year and she steps down they’ll wait to comfirm until after. If she’s strong enough to get through a lobectomy she’ll make it to 2020.

Last edited:
She's a sickly 85 year old with multiple illnesses, including cancer. She should have retired when Obama asked her to. Instead, Trump will soon get a 3rd pick to the Supreme Court, which will further solidify the conservative majority.

This is the primary reason I voted for him. Even my wife, who is conservative but was reluctant to vote for Trump, did so because she didn't want the cvnt picking multiple Supreme Court justices.

Reactions: 19MU88
Hard to know.

She’s 85 and had a lobectomy for either a T3 lung cancer or oligometaststic disease. I can count on one hand the number of octaganareans I’ve seen have that surgery in 10 years.

If anyone will pull through it’s her but it’s a slower recovery at her age.

She doesn’t have to make it by 2021...if we’re in an election year and she steps down they’ll wait to nominate until after. If she’s strong enough to get through a lobectomy she’ll make it to 2020.

I don't see a conservative Senate waiting for an election to decide their own fate when they can simply push through another conservative judge while they still have the majority.

I don't see a conservative Senate waiting for an election to decide their own fate when they can simply push through another conservative judge while they still have the majority.

You may be right but a lot can happen in election years. Lots of agendas and there are ways to stall until election time rolls around.

I meant to say they’d wait to confirm, not nominate.

Last edited:
Of course, because they are damned hypocrites.
The only reason the Dems allowed it to happen was because they "knew" Hillary was a lock. The GOP probably doesn't think the same about Trump & would want a confirmation as soon as possible. IF all this happens, the bullshit they threw at Kavanaugh will look tame.

The only reason the Dems allowed it to happen was because they "knew" Hillary was a lock. The GOP probably doesn't think the same about Trump & would want a confirmation as soon as possible. IF all this happens, the bullshit they threw at Kavanaugh will look tame.
Yeah could get out of control like Merrick Garland.

Fvck it, that's worked for Keith Richards and The Stones for years.

Yeah, but Richards has a concoction of chemicals in his system that is more heinous than anything Dr. Frankenstein could whip up. I doubt Ginsburg has that same mixture pouring through her veins. Although the 60s and 70s were a crazy time, so who knows . . .

So basically the people doubled down on hypocrite, and voted for the biggest one of all time....

No, they voted AGAINST the embodiment of everything that is wrong with Washington.

Unfortunately for us the alternative was a game show host who can't stay off twitter.

Edit: I'll add I think the impending Supreme Court departures as someone already mentioned convinced a lot of people to take their chances as well.

The left's obsession with RGB is downright cultish. Prior to her current health issues, there were people saying they'd donate both kidneys.

^^^Dems really believe some weird stuff, especially when you consider a bunch of right wingers believe God appointed cheetos to the presidency. :rolleyes:

Ginsberg_and_Bjork.png

Word has it she’ll still be on the Earth Supreme Court in 3003.

^^^Dems really believe some weird stuff, especially when you consider a bunch of right wingers believe God appointed cheetos to the presidency. :rolleyes:

Right. Believing an alien brought people here on a spaceship and blew them up with aotomic bombs, only to have their remains cling to people isn't weird whatsoever.

Right. Believing an alien brought people here on a spaceship and blew them up with aotomic bombs, only to have their remains cling to people isn't weird whatsoever.

That's weird. Your "belief" is in an all powerful God working through goat herders and fishermen to keep people he created from spending eternity in fire and brimstone.

Pill heads believe their depression is caused by a chemical imbalance, even though they don't know what the correct balance is, and that their "cure" has nearly the same efficacy as a sugar pill.
Just sweat it out in the sauna

ADVERTISEMENT