ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to fire Dan?

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
I mean really, appears we can't win on the road.

Yeah yeah yeah, we have to build.....just like Doc having a terrible season after 3straight 10 win seasons.

Enough excuses!!!!

Fire Dan now! Fire Landon too! Send those 2 loosers packing!!!

Reactions: Surbadger

Yeah yeah yeah, we have to build.....just like Doc having a terrible season after 3straight 10 win seasons.

Enough excuses!!!!

Send those 2 loosers packing!!![/QUOTE]
The word is losers not loosers. Are you sure you graduated from college?

Reactions: ohio herd
You should't need 6 years to build a basketball program like you do sometimes with football. I do think Dan is learning on the job and that is part of the problem. Give him a couple more years then see where the program is at. By that point you should be able to tell one way or another. As it is, this team is not bad at all. They could have and should have beat the #24 in the country on the road then they come back against Pitt and make a game out of it. There are some bright spots.

Reactions: cottrell75
I dated a girl in college that was a real looser. It ended up not working out.
Did she wear the shirt on the left?
s-l1600.jpg

Still can't figure why He is so stuck on the Serbs. Comeback began after #11 fouled out again. I will give it to #21, He has gotten a little better this year, but my goodness, #11 & #50, anyone on bench can outplay either of those, and I don't see any improvement in the future by either.

Enough excuses!!!!

Landon said DD needs a raise. This was the same Landon who reported that Newbouer (sp) was told by Hamrick halfway to Huntington from Richmond to turn around and go back home.

Still can't figure why He is so stuck on the Serbs. Comeback began after #11 fouled out again. I will give it to #21, He has gotten a little better this year, but my goodness, #11 & #50, anyone on bench can outplay either of those, and I don't see any improvement in the future by either.
You are such a fan you don't even know their names???

Landon said DD needs a raise. This was the same Landon who reported that Newbouer (sp) was told by Hamrick halfway to Huntington from Richmond to turn around and go back home.

Penava (#11) has come a long way this year. Granted, he had a REALLY long way to come but I see signs from him that he will be a pretty good player before he's done at MU in another couple of years. The problem is we're depending on him way too much right now with Thompson out.

Reactions: ohio herd
Send those 2 loosers packing!!!
The word is losers not loosers. Are you sure you graduated from college?[/QUOTE]

Didn't spell check it when I sent it. Yes I'm 100% certain I graduated.

Are you certain you're not a Marshall obsessed eerbilly?

Can you explain to me why Marshall and Wet Vagina U don't play home and home every year in Football and Basketball? Really, EXPLAIN it!!!!!

I posted this post mostly for a point. The man who has caused more injury to Marshalls football program, Chuck Gioblastoma Landon , than anything I know of including the plane crash wont say a word about DD. Yet he will crap all over Doc and Hamrick. Just wanted to make a point, both programs are struggling right now. No reason to make matter worse by using the press and a tool of personal plunder and vendetta.

I do see good things for men's hoops and I do think Holliday turns this ship around.

First of all to say we need to fire DD is absolutely ridiculous!. He very easily could have padded the OOC and we could be 11-2 or something . His philosophy is to schedule a hard OOC to prepare for the conference. It worked last year and will work this year wait and see. Not having 2 starters hasn't helped in some of the games we lost. The only season that matters in a 1 bid conference is about to begin. This team will win 20 or more games this year for sure. We are one year away from the dance imo but I am good with that. DD is building a program from the bottom up. In will pay dividends in the future.

Injuries happen, but would have loved to see OOC record with a healthy Taylor/Thompson. IMO that's the one area(bigs) where we had least depth to compensate.

Reactions: FanofThunder
Ohio Herd - win 20 games this season! Check the schedule and pick out the wins and post them here. I hope you are right but man whatever you are smoking/drinking/snorting/shooting how about sharing. 20 games! LOL

Ohio Herd - win 20 games this season! Check the schedule and pick out the wins and post them here. I hope you are right but man whatever you are smoking/drinking/snorting/shooting how about sharing. 20 games! LOL
I have no way of knowing which games we win. I stand by my prediction and will come back here and take my lumps if we don't get 20 wins. That is 16 games in conference and the C-USA tourney.. Will you do the same?

Penava (#11) has come a long way this year. Granted, he had a REALLY long way to come but I see signs from him that he will be a pretty good player before he's done at MU in another couple of years. The problem is we're depending on him way too much right now with Thompson out.

The Williams kid they red shirted can out play Penava and Milovic! He may be needed more than they thought!

And I have no idea why DD does not play Kilgore (Spring Valley). Very good three point shooter and probably the smartest (academically) player on the team.

He was a good hs player and I thought that he would be a perfect fit in this system but he is NOT a good 3 point shooter. In fact he is one of the worst on the team. His shooting has gone downhill.

He was a good hs player and I thought that he would be a perfect fit in this system but he is NOT a good 3 point shooter. In fact he is one of the worst on the team. His shooting has gone downhill.
In fact, I watch him daily in practice. He is a very good 3 point shooter. He is a lot like Loop was at his age. Not able to create his shot.

Reactions: FanofThunder
you are foolish

Shooting 16 percent.... facts is facts
I believe he was one of the top percentage shooters last year on team. Just hasn't gotten the opportunity this year that has been given most everyone else. If you go watch practices, as I have several, he should probably be 1 of the first 3 off bench. He is our local kid and we are still waiting to see what he can do in meaningful court time, not just end of game mop up duty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT