ADVERTISEMENT

Is Randy Moss Legitimately Thinking About An NFL Comeback?

I don't think so. I think he still loves the game but I think he is also really enjoying passing his knowledge on to younger players.

Yes... Somewhat. He is friends with Cam and Cam is in his corner. Randy still has a thirst for winning and he lives here in Chlt so why not.

Talked to former Herd WR Gerald Long today at work who used to room with Randy at Marshall and he said Randy raced the fastest guy on the Panthers and beat him. The guy was 24 years old I believe. He still has the speed to play in the NFL. They didn't call him the Freak for nothing.

If Randy did come back I would like to see him play for either the Packers or Pats.

I loved watching randy play, but it was tough to watch his last couple of seasons in the nfl when he was a shell of himself. He's 6 years removed from 1,000 yard season and he was the 4th best pass option 3 years ago on the last team he played for.

Just enjoy retirement and having fun on fox!

Reactions: Meadowsja
As a Panthers fan since their inception... Randy could actually be the difference in being a legit contender or being the same old conservative Panthers.. Plus my
Jake Delhomme jersey is getting old...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT