ADVERTISEMENT

Is rifle losing it, just like mush?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Rough week here for him.

Losing arguments (again) against financial wizards, banker & Raleigh.

Greed put on an extra pair of panties as a facemask and left after the debate.

Now creating his 3rd or 4th Sistersville account.

Intervention time? I'm headed out to the porch. Hate seeing something like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
He's rendered himself mute. And before rifle chimes in to make fun of me. I know it's the wrong term, the correct term is moot, which means irrelevant not a follower like he claims

He's rendered himself mute. And before rifle chimes in to make fun of me. I know it's the wrong term, the correct term is moot, which means irrelevant not a follower like he claims
In slang, like I expressed, it means a follower. Hell, even Crispy Lips was able to find the definition for it.

Hey 30 cat you turned meaner than he'll. How bot a 4 rounder between you and rifle. I'd fight but neither one of you have earned the right to fight me

Rough week here for him.

Losing arguments (again) against financial wizards, banker & Raleigh.

Greed put on an extra pair of panties as a facemask and left after the debate.

Now creating his 3rd or 4th Sistersville account.

Intervention time? I'm headed out to the porch. Hate seeing something like this.
Your wife has you doing chores this weekend doesn’t she?

Yeah. I've changed somewhat. New outlook on life. I've learned to give the same respect as people give.
Can we talk about Lil Mikey's old girlfriend? How is she looking these days? Did you ever try sneaking a peek when she was using your bathroom? Need me to post a picture so you know which girl I am talking about?

Last edited:
It's mutual follower so not the correct usage no matter what you try to claim.
A "mutual follower" is a follower, moron. So by calling it a "follower," it's absolutely correct.

If a person is a registered nurse or a nurse anesthetist, are they wrong for calling themselves a "nurse"? Of course not. Likewise, referring to a "mutual follower" as a "follower" is entirely accurate.

A "mutual follower" is a follower, moron. So by calling it a "follower," it's absolutely correct.

If a person is a registered nurse or a nurse anesthetist, are they wrong for calling themselves a "nurse"? Of course not. Likewise, referring to a "mutual follower" as a "follower" is entirely accurate.
No it's not. You hang on "celebs" nutsacks. That doesn't make you a celebrity. The term mutual means something in the definition and use of the word moot. Keep trying to justify your improper use of the word Mr LSAT

No it's not. You hang on "celebs" nutsacks. That doesn't make you a celebrity.
You realize that words, especially slang, evolve, right?
For instance, “rizz” initially meant having hood charisma and attractiveness to pick up a target. Now, it’s even led to w-rizz, “l-rizz,” and other variations.

So “rizz” doesn’t just mean having the ability to get the target. It has evolved to have a general meaning, neither positive nor negative, until used with W or P. Likewise, “moot” has done the same. It means a follower, regardless of the mutual aspect unless added in.

Oh, I don’t know. I’ve been asked to sign hundreds of autographs. I’ve been asked by many people, including one on this board, to take a picture with them after they notice me in public.

I don’t “hang on celeb’s nutsacks.” Almost always, they pursue me both professionally and personally. It’s why so many of them follow me on Instagram, text me, email me, sleep with me, etc.

I know that kind of lifestyle is hard for a UNC reject, but it’s reality for the fortunate.

Can we talk about Lil Mikey's old girlfriend? How is she looking these days? Did you ever try sneaking a peak when she was using your bathroom? Need me to post a picture so you know which girl I am talking about?

You can talk about her, if you want. You don't need my permission. Why would you want to? I don't know how she looks these days. Why do you ask? No. I’ve never tried seeking a peek. Is that something you do? Why do you ask? If you want to post a picture of her, go ahead. Why would you keep a picture or keep track of her? You're weird.

Keep trying pussyarm.

A "mutual follower" is a follower, moron.

Just stop, pussyarm. The slang for "moots" is people who follow each other, you dumbass. They mutually follow each other, you twit.

That isn't what you meant to begin with.

You f***ed up and it hurts your ego. The actual meaning of moot nor the slang "moots" fits. If you meant the slang term, then you're still an idiot, because you didn't mean he is a mutual follower of someone who follows him, you dumbass.

You f***ed up, everyone on the board knows it and you look pathetic trying to convince people you didn't. Let it go pussyarm, while you just look like a dumbass.

You can talk about her, if you want. You don't need my permission.
Oh? When a picture of her was posted on the smack board, you threw a monumental tantrum. You cried to the former board owner and claimed she and her parents found out about it. I guess your stance has changed since your crybaby days.

I don't know how she looks these days. Why do you ask?
Because she had some perky tits that you got mad about for being discussed previously. It made you uncomfortable, because you wanted to peek.

Just stop, pussyarm. The slang for "moots" is people who follow each other, you dumbass. They mutually follow each other, you twit.
And the claim for "rizz" originally was a positive thing. Now, it's neutral, hence the need for the W or L prior to "rizz." Likewise, "moot" is simply a follower not, not a mutual follower. Words, like your crying, change over time.

Moot - short for "M-U-T-U-A-L"... as in mutual followers...

fonzie-effusion21-612x265.jpg

NY liberals seem to have problems admitting when they are wrong...

Reactions: 30CAT
Oh? When a picture of her was posted on the smack board, you threw a monumental tantrum. You cried to the former board owner and claimed she and her parents found out about it. I guess your stance has changed since your crybaby days.

Why would any adult post a picture of a young, teenage girl and talk about her tits, unless they're a pedophile, pedophile? No wonder you defend Pedo-Joe so much. You're still in your crybaby days, pussyarm. Anyway, talk about her and her breast's all you want to. Pedophiles will be pedophiles and you still have a picture? Pedo-Puss.

And the claim for "rizz" originally was a positive thing. Now, it's neutral, hence the need for the W or L prior to "rizz." Likewise, "moot" is simply a follower not, not a mutual follower. Words, like your crying, change over time.

You're wrong, Pedo-Puss. You f***ed up. Everyone knows it, including yourself.

Moot - short for "M-U-T-U-A-L"... as in mutual followers...
And "rizz," short for "charisma." However, it has evolved and no longer means having "charisma."

Anyway, talk about her and her breast's all you want to.
Her breast's what? I don't want to talk about anything belonging to her breasts, just the breasts overall.

So, if you don't care, why'd you throw a tantrum and cry to the board owner when somebody posted her picture?

So, if you don't care, why'd you throw a tantrum and cry to the board owner when somebody posted her picture?

Different time and different circumstances. I'm a different person in several ways and the same in several others.

You've certainly changed. You've become a whiny little bitch. I'm very surprised by that.

I also find it strange that you want to talk about a teenage girl's breasts, Pedo-pussyarm.

Different time and different circumstances. I'm a different person in several ways and the same in several others.
So you were wrong then or wrong now?

You've certainly changed. You've become a whiny little bitch. I'm very surprised by that.
No, I have always defended what is right for the board. If the former board owner (Benedict Arnold) was going to have different rules that favored wvu fans over Marshall fans on the smack board, it was in the best interest to blow up the board. If you continue ruining the board by spamming it with articles from the same souce, it's in the best interest for me to blow up this board until your kind handles you.

That's not whining. It's doing what needs to be done.

Not wrong at all

No, I have always defended what is right for the board. If the former board owner (Benedict Arnold) was going to have different rules that favored wvu fans over Marshall fans on the smack board, it was in the best interest to blow up the board. If you continue ruining the board by spamming it with articles from the same souce, it's in the best interest for me to blow up this board until your kind handles you.

You're a pussy, Pedo-pussyarm.

I'm not spamming. I'm posting news. You are such a puss.

Trump has been shot. I bet you hate that he isn't dead.

Is that what you think, Pedo-pussyarm?

You're a pussy. You stop it.
We've all seen what you look like. You were even given a bitch's name, which is quite symbolic.

Somebody of your stature repeatedly calling me a "pussy" is about as dumb or a claim as you have made on here, and that is a high bar to reach.

We've all seen what you look like. You were even given a bitch's name, which is quite symbolic.

A bitch's name? That doesn't even make sense, pedophile.

Somebody of your stature repeatedly calling me a "pussy" is about as dumb or a claim as you have made on here, and that is a high bar to reach.

You said I'm 5'8 and you're wrong, pussy.

If I were 5' even, that doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy, Pedo-pussyarm.

Blow the board up pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
You realize that words, especially slang, evolve, right?
For instance, “rizz” initially meant having hood charisma and attractiveness to pick up a target. Now, it’s even led to w-rizz, “l-rizz,” and other variations.

So “rizz” doesn’t just mean having the ability to get the target. It has evolved to have a general meaning, neither positive nor negative, until used with W or P. Likewise, “moot” has done the same. It means a follower, regardless of the mutual aspect unless added in.

Oh, I don’t know. I’ve been asked to sign hundreds of autographs. I’ve been asked by many people, including one on this board, to take a picture with them after they notice me in public.

I don’t “hang on celeb’s nutsacks.” Almost always, they pursue me both professionally and personally. It’s why so many of them follow me on Instagram, text me, email me, sleep with me, etc.

I know that kind of lifestyle is hard for a UNC reject, but it’s reality for the fortunate.
According to urban dictionary you're still wrong about moot. Just because that's what it means in your head doesnt make it true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT