ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a definitive "dress code" for Saturday?

I would advise against trying to gain admittance while being nude. You know what kind of no nonsense, strict, crack security types that are employed at the Joan!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Preferably have some of your favorite liquid confidence in The Herd consumed...Fall is here so the beer selection for tailgates is increasing and getting better...and Bourbon...always a solid choice!

Kelly Green is always your best bet. Let's just hope we don't see more silver than green. I hate when the bleachers win the color battle

I feel like I may be partially responsible for the mass confusion because of my post a few weeks ago.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
I feel like I may be partially responsible for the mass confusion because of my post a few weeks ago.

The officer arrives at the murder scene and finds a man standing over the bloody lifeless body with a large knife in his hand and the man says "I man be partially responsible for him dying"

I really dug the uniforms for the NC State game.
I'm not a fan of three different colors, though. White helmet, green jersey, black pants is just too much.

Reactions: ToesMU
ADVERTISEMENT