ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anyone in Trump's inner circle . . .

He keeps this up & people won't trust politicians.

It's well beyond that. Most scumbag politicians won't turn on their own camp unless it is a last resort. Trump is so incompetent he does it at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:
Will the morons that blindly support trump at every turn, herdsman and Raleigh is looking at you, admit that the trump admin is a shit show

Reactions: sistersville
Never was a huge fan. Wanted to give him a chance. I still think the Russian conspiracy angle is bullsh*t born of sour grapes. That being said, I'm done. Dude has no character. Zero. Even if his presidency turns out successful, he's a terrible human being.

Why in the hell should trump run it like the politicians have for decades?

He waselected as a different candidate and outsider.

I like it.

Reactions: 19MU88
Why in the hell should trump run it like the politicians have for decades?

He waselected as a different candidate and outsider.

I like it.

You like that he tried to emasculate his AG? A man that has backed him from the get-go? It would be different if Sessions was a f*ck-up and didn't or couldn't do his job. If that's the case, by all means, fire him. It's not. He threw him under the bus because he did the right thing and recused himself.

You like that he tried to emasculate his AG? A man that has backed him from the get-go? It would be different if Sessions was a f*ck-up and didn't or couldn't do his job. If that's the case, by all means, fire him. It's not. He threw him under the bus because he did the right thing and recused himself.
Wouldn't surprise me if trump leaked newest info on sessions to the wapo

Never was a huge fan. Wanted to give him a chance. I still think the Russian conspiracy angle is bullsh*t born of sour grapes. That being said, I'm done. Dude has no character. Zero. Even if his presidency turns out successful, he's a terrible human being.

My thoughts about him for 25+ years now. I checked into him years ago and discovered he was a despicable piece of crap.

Sessions should never have recused himself. nothing wrong in stating you are disappointed in that decision. leadership!

Sessions should never have recused himself. nothing wrong in stating you are disappointed in that decision. leadership!
No he should have recused himself. He had way too many meetings with various Russians himself with a new one just coming to light. That is why he refused himself. Period.

There are those that think he should hzve not recused himself

Reactions: 19MU88

Bullsh*t. If it creates even an appearance of impropriety, you recuse yourself so there is no question. If Trump hasn't done anything illegal, it shouldn't matter who is over the investigation.

Will the morons that blindly support trump at every turn, herdsman and Raleigh is looking at you, admit that the trump admin is a shit show

I've never blindly supported anyone. Just had a lot of fun pointing out your (and others) erroneous predictions and proclamations over the last several months.

I've openly questioned his constant tweeting on here and pointed out it being unproductive. But I certainly don't blindly accept what the media reports as fact on every Trump story.

Bullsh*t. If it creates even an appearance of impropriety, you recuse yourself so there is no question. If Trump hasn't done anything illegal, it shouldn't matter who is over the investigation.
Bull shit. In the USA we shouldn't turn lose investigations in search of crimes....it's ass backwards

Who said that's what they are doing? There is, at the very least, some reasonable suspicion of criminal activity - whether you believe it happened or not. Did it happen? Don't know. That's why there is an investigation. The DOJ has a duty to investigate if there is any indication a foreign power interfered with an election.

Again, whether you believe it, like it, or agree with it is irrelevant. There are some activities that warrant review by law enforcement personnel.

Sessions, being a Trump appointee and supporter rightly recused himself from any involvement. That is Trump's sole source of contention with his choice for AG, which is, frankly, garbage.

Session is a throwback to the 50"s. He gets his ways put in place they will have to build more prisons. He once said "pot or heroin, whats the difference they are drugs.

I really don't get how anyone can think that he shouldn't recuse himself. He was involved with the Trump campaign for crying out loud. He had meetings with the Russian Ambassadors. You can't get any greater conflict of interest than overseeing the investigation of collusion from the very campaign you worked on.

The ethics department of the DOJ told him he needed to recuse himself. The only people that this isn't obvious to is Trump himself and his legion of followers who would support him if he was filmed pushing Zoe Barnes in front of the subway train. (Sorry for the House of Cards reference.)

The reason Trump is disappointed is because he only views the world in how it pertains to him, all laws and ethics be damned. How dare someone actually do the honest ethical thing when they were placed in that position to serve (and protect) him even if it means violating the ethics of their position.

This is Trump's quote in Times...

"Sessions should have never recused [removed] himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else."

In other words, "I'd have found someone else willing to fall on their swords in order to protect me." The recusal is obviously the right thing to do. It would take mental gymnastics that even Olga Korbut would find taxing to believe differently.

Get rid if sessions anyway they can. He stays 4 yrs they may will have to build more prisons just to house pot smokers he plans on jailing. He is headed in the opposite direction on his ideas on marijuana. Putting heroin and pot on the same level is too stupid for anybody serving in his position.He was meant for the 50's with J. Edgar Hoover.

The fact that sessions stated in his confirmation hearing that he would recuse himself from any Russia collusion hearings says all you need to know. Trump knew of a forthcoming recusal but
Is still talking trash about sessions. I mean come on man???

Get rid if sessions anyway they can. He stays 4 yrs they may will have to build more prisons just to house pot smokers he plans on jailing. He is headed in the opposite direction on his ideas on marijuana. Putting heroin and pot on the same level is too stupid for anybody serving in his position.He was meant for the 50's with J. Edgar Hoover.

You seem to have an irrational interest in the fate of dope smokers.
Possibly hitting close to home? :cool:

No not at all GD. We have jails full of people who are in their on pot charges and sessions claims that will increase. At the same time the country is moving towards legalizing it. Gonna look stupid to have 800000 people in jail for something that is legal. Do you not see this as one of the biggest subjects on reducing how many people we have jailed. China and russia cant touch us.

ADVERTISEMENT