ADVERTISEMENT

Is WV AOC's bitch?

If Manchin is the guy that causes the D agenda to fail, I'll vote for any decent human being that primaries him. If that doesn't work and if a non trumptard republican runs against him, I'll vote for a republican senator for the first time in my life.

He will cave or get offered a bone somewhere. But, that bill is nothing but pork and pie in the sky save the Earf stuff full of fluff and wasting money.

The best solution for WV would be for him to hold out blowing this thing somewhat up and then he gets beat by a Republican later. The Democrat Party is not representative of the people of West Virginia. The Democrats are the party of radical leftites in big cities and the coasts and infiltrated by Marxist ideology.

Reactions: johns1124
And a majority of republicans believe that Biden is not the duly elected president and are supporters of insurrectionists who attempt to over turn free and fair elections.

74,222,958 tyranny loving republican voters, most of which are stupid enough to believe their orange jesus won.

Anybody here surprised to see greed sucking up to commie AOC?

Disgusting behavior on the part of greed, but nobody should be shocked to have to see it.

absolutely that is a false statement. the original author of the thread liked that post.
As I said, you're an idiot. Here's the line that hijacked the thread....

The Democrats are the party of radical leftites in big cities and the coasts and infiltrated by Marxist ideology.
And the OP liking your post is irrelevant. He's one of the 74,222,958 tyranny loving republican voters.

As I said, you're an idiot. Here's the line that hijacked the thread....

And the OP liking your post is irrelevant. He's one of the 74,222,958 tyranny loving republican voters.
what i wrote is a true statement. the modern democrats are not representative of the people of West Virginia. They are exactly what i wrote. you are the deflector of this thread and many more threads.

Herdman didn't hijack. This is what these Bozo Liberals do.

Deflect, claim someone else deflected, play the victim...... repeat..

In an effort, to cleanse (try to make people forget) the original topic. That's what under-educated millennials do.

The product of no child left behind. EG is simply trying to follow their failing lead.

Reactions: Chevy1
what i wrote is a true statement. the modern democrats are not representative of the people of West Virginia. They are exactly what i wrote. you are the deflector of this thread and many more threads.
You're a lying idiot. You deflect more threads than anyone on this board, and lie more than anyone on the board.

You are linking polls. You mentioned nothing about a majority of Republicans that had been polled, you just said majority of Republicans.
You are a liar.

Congress actually working as it should, people complain. More at 11.
Heard on tv last night that in the military there are now 44 Four Star's across the branches of the service. In WW2 when we had 12 million plus troops there were 7 of those in 1943. A few more got them as honorary promotions near the end of war or after.

44 Four Stars for 1.4 million active duty troops.

My point, the military industrial complex and congress spend money and work together to spend money. Generals at that level now, most of them, are nothing more than lobbyists to Congress who is a spending whore. They are not certainly great battlefield commanders.

Back to my point congress is not working, it is out of control. This is just one example.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
a non trumptard republican
Good luck finding one.
Back to my point congress is not working, it is out of control. This is just one example.
That's neat. Which is why I noted Manchin's stance here, and the back and forth between the House and Senate, is one example of it actually working...yet people still complain lol.

Good luck finding one.

That's neat. Which is why I noted Manchin's stance here, and the back and forth between the House and Senate, is one example of it actually working...yet people still complain lol.
he will likely get backed into a corner. Get some money for a pet project and vote their way

Damn, I want to bet so bad that extragreen will never be able to pull the lever for a Republican.

But I'm not a betting man. I really thought about voting for Biden, but couldn't do it. Probably will never be able to.

I think Biden's a good man, but right now I have to just admit that I'm a loser Republican. That's what I am and what I'm supposed to do. Stick with my team of shit and just gag it down.

This is The Gag Age in my life. Maybe I'll live to move on to something else, but these days it's a lot of gagging. Shit really sucks bad. This is a bad time in history, but we'll see where the toilet swirls from here.

I have to say, what he posted was fairly idiotic.
Thanks for the confirmation Cliff. I was doing the exact shit he does over and over and over on every thread. Splits hairs, uses symantics, etc. Good to know you feel the same way about Greed (and his tactics) as everyone else.

Here's a fact. I'm the Wiz, I'm the Wiz and NOOOOO BODY beats me.

Shit, everybody beats me. If I could deal with being around people anymore though, I'd really go for an auditing session.

It's all the same shit. I need something. Eventually, I'll probably be forced into some kind of church, shrinks, whatever. The worst part will be how skanky the people are talking to me probably. That's why I don't go to tarot readings. $10 for some fat stinking skank to tell me my future isn't going to be so bad.

Pitiful. I'd pay $20 to go to a withered mummy to tell me I'm going to get my head chopped off in a store by somebody who got pissed off for me not wearing a mask. They will be wearing one while they saw it.

ADVERTISEMENT