ADVERTISEMENT

It’s ok when liberals use the N-Word.

Will somebody dumb this down for BC and let him know that Cuomo was quoting somebody by using it? Hell, he even stated that.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Does it surprise anybody that every time a famous liberal uses this word, people like riflearm get on here and defend their use of the word each and every time?

And? If a police officer asks you to tell him what the threat was that the bank robber said to you, and you respond that he said “If you don’t give me your money, I’m going to blow you up with a bomb,” should the police officer arrest you for making terroristic threats?

Of course not. You’re simply quoting what the other person said to you. Cuomo is doing the same thing.

And? If a police officer asks you to tell him what the threat was that the bank robber said to you, and you respond that he said “If you don’t give me your money, I’m going to blow you up with a bomb,” should the police officer arrest you for making terroristic threats?

Of course not. You’re simply quoting what the other person said to you. Cuomo is doing the same thing.

Terrible analogy. And, you are my CIA director? Damn, we might have to have an emergency cabinet meeting, without you!

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Lincoln once invited a black man to the White House but they would not let him through the gate. Lincoln wallked down to the entrance and invited him in. Roosevelt had one of the few black men of that time to dinner. Their was a protest and a few scuffles broke out.Roosevelt got very irate and said that was the last ****** he would have for dinner at the White House.

No… He’s using a racial slur because he thinks he can get away with it. He could have just as easily said “N-word” instead of saying the actual word. But, like every other liberal who uses that word, he thinks he can get away with it because he isn’t a Republican.

Last edited:
No… He’s using racial slur because he thinks he can get away with it. He could have just as easily said “N-word” instead of saying the actual word. But, like every other liberal who uses that word, he thinks he can get away with it because he isn’t a Republican.
He could have just WOP or an ethnic slur against Italians. In typical New York City fashion he was trying to slam the South with an over fabricated term.

You’re simply quoting what the other person said to you. Cuomo is doing the same thing.
most on this board realize, that had TRUMP said the exact same thing, under the same context as you laid out, you would have had an entirely different opinion. In fact, I'm guessing you would had made a post at 2:15 a.m., just to allow everyone (with a job) to read your post after getting out of bed.

most on this board realize, that had TRUMP said the exact same thing, under the same context as you laid out, you would have had an entirely different opinion. In fact, I'm guessing you would had made a post at 2:15 a.m., just to allow everyone (with a job) to read your post after getting out of bed.

But Trump’s an actual racist, if you ask them. Nevermind the fact that he never brings up race, never talks about anyone’s color, and his actions don’t support the theory. He’s a racist because they say so.

Terrible analogy. And, you are my CIA director? Damn, we might have to have an emergency cabinet meeting, without you!

As a loyal member of your staff, I am disheartened to read about your hollow threats to somebody who has shown great support for you. When the next election comes around, I will reconsider my support and hope you learn from your leadership failures.

He could have just WOP or an ethnic slur against Italians.

Uhh, he did. He was quoting what they were called which included "WOP." Why would he change their quote which was the entire point of his story?

But Trump’s an actual racist, if you ask them. Nevermind the fact that he never brings up race, never talks about anyone’s color, and his actions don’t support the theory. He’s a racist because they say so.

This is why I call you "stupid."

He never brings up race? How about "Oh, look at my African-American over there." Can you mention race with no reason to any more than that?
How about his repeated claim that "I am the least racist person you know"? Those repeated, uncomfortable, and very weird claims aren't bringing up race?

As for his actions not supporting the theory . . . he was fined a seven-figure penalty for purposely not renting to blacks. You realize that, right? When he did it again and was caught, he was fined again. He took out a full page ad against the wrongfully convicted Central Park teens. Even after it was later shown that they were not guilty of the crime for which they were convicted, cheeto double-downed and continued to claim they were guilty. How about the people who used to be close to him who have heard him make racial slurs about blacks, his claim about third-world/failing countries all being led by black people, etc.?

How blind must one be to make the comments that you did?

I have never heard the term he used.

And, you know you will always be my CIA director. I like how you can dig it up on people. Need that skill set.

In fact, I'm guessing you would had made a post at 2:15 a.m., just to allow everyone (with a job) to read your post after getting out of bed.

I have a job, don't I? Murox the Moron insisted that if I am not coaching, I must absolutely have a job and absolutely have a boss. Well, I have made about $12,000 in coaching since the end of December 2014, and I am still looking for that job I am supposed to be getting paid from for almost five years now.

It all depends on who is saying it .No matter what a Republican says they will say he is a deplorable racist.ThEy can stick it.

He never brings up race? How about "Oh, look at my African-American over there." Can you mention race with no reason to any more than that?
How about his repeated claim that "I am the least racist person you know"? Those repeated, uncomfortable, and very weird claims aren't bringing up race

Jesus, rifle. Would it make you feel better if I had said “hardly ever brings up race?” I mean, I’m pretty sure he has brought up race before in his 70+ years of life. Point being...unlike you...he doesn’t go about his daily life worrying about the color of someone’s skin. He simply lives his life like the rest of us who don’t care about what color someone is.

If it didn’t break privacy rules, I could show you indisputable evidence that black people are some of the worst people on earth to rent to, but then that would make me racist according you you. Quite frankly, I don’t blame real estate owners for finding the best renters possible, and if you were an owner of real estate (which I believe you are), you would do the same thing. Stating otherwise would simply make you a liar.

YOU CAN USE THE N WORD ALL YOU WANT TO, NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU - GO RIGHT AHEAD,.
GO UP TO HARLEM OR THE HOOD AND SCREAM IT OUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS. - ITS NOT
AGAINST THE LAW, NO ONE WILL ARREST YOU - GO RIGHT AHEAD. I ENCOURAGE IT.

Didn’t you tell us one time that you’re black, dtard? If so, what are your thoughts on this?

He played college ball. Odds are he is black.

He's a CPA. That means he isn't black.

Point being...unlike you...he doesn’t go about his daily life worrying about the color of someone’s skin. He simply lives his life like the rest of us who don’t care about what color someone is.

Are there any other deplorables who will support BC on this? How blinded to reality does one have to be to claim that cheeto doesn't abnormally worry about the color of people? Hell, the guy pointed at a black guy in the crowd and said " . . . look at my African-American over there." Who the fvck would say that, why the fvck would somebody say that, and why would he even think that?" This is a guy who has repeatedly claimed that he is the least racist person anyone knows. Again, why is he so god damned concerned and paranoid about that?

Claiming he doesn't worry about the color of a person, doesn't abnormally mention it, etc. is as stupid as your previous belief that the Earth is only 6000 years old. It defies all reason.

Are there any other deplorables who will support BC on this? How blinded to reality does one have to be to claim that cheeto doesn't abnormally worry about the color of people? Hell, the guy pointed at a black guy in the crowd and said " . . . look at my African-American over there." Who the fvck would say that, why the fvck would somebody say that, and why would he even think that?" This is a guy who has repeatedly claimed that he is the least racist person anyone knows. Again, why is he so god damned concerned and paranoid about that?

Claiming he doesn't worry about the color of a person, doesn't abnormally mention it, etc. is as stupid as your previous belief that the Earth is only 6000 years old. It defies all reason.

Yet you continue to use the same few examples because that’s all you can come up with.

tenor.gif

Yet you continue to use the same few examples because that’s all you can come up with.

What? I’ve given numerous examples of his racism and his obsession with race. You claim that I’m the one obsessed with it. Go ahead and show me the numerous examples where I oddly mentioned race in a discussion that had nothing to do with it like cheeto does.

I read that NYT article, and it does in fact claim Italians in NYC were called "ni@@er wops" and "white ni@@ers." I find that believable. The darker Italians, southern Italians and Sicilians, were indeed looked at as black. They were a source of cheap labor in the period after the Civil War.

"Guinea", also mentioned in the article, was a common pejorative as well. If you didn't get an F in geography, you may know Guinea is a nation in Africa. The region was called Guinea long before that...like when the Moroccans came down to that region, kicked its ass, and sold its inhabitants into slavery. Many Guineas were sold in the Pongo River area of that nation and brought to the colonies and later the USA. So in essence, yes people were quite factually calling Italians black-assed Africans.

Of note, Italians were most definitely called Guineas in West Virginia, especially dark skinned Italians. The term crossed over into also being a slur used against the Chesnut Ridge people, who are likely tri-racial isolates (white, black, and Native American mixed), and the slur is used against these darker skinned people to this day, while now WV has an Italian-American in the US Senate.

And you don't believe any of this, Dennis Hopper would like to have a word with you...

Does all of this mean Cuomo can "get away" with using the N-word? I can't answer that, but I don't begrudge anyone for having a factual discussion on history, and I think it is chickenshit to just say "the n-word" in a serious discussion. The question is, was he having a serious discussion?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT