ADVERTISEMENT

IT if you are watching....

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I noticed that you have to wait a couple of mins or so between posts now. Crank the SOB up to 5 or 10 mins. That way the couple of retards can pound their head on the keyboard for a few minutes.

that'd answer why the hissy fit came to an end.

SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!! 🤣

EDIT: yore wrong. same amount of time as it was to post again, maybe a few seconds longer, if any. so, here's to SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!

Here's a quick fix for you so you don't have to whine Snotlicker, you lying stupid coward. Take the bet you offered and have lied about ever since it was reintroduced...

If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

Let me guess, greed is polluting the forum with the same garbage he's posted since day 1?

What's he doing, attempting to copy rifle? He shouldn't even be here. It's been about six weeks or so since mush brains forfeited.

Get that bum out of here.

He's just posting the same diatribe over and over. Nothing of substance.

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

extralyingdumbass has taken up this practice. It makes him the perfect bleater Democrats love.

He's just posting the same diatribe over and over. Nothing of substance.

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

extralyingdumbass has taken up this practice. It makes him the perfect bleater Democrats love.
American Liberals = Fascists

Reactions: 30CAT
Not only can I see your IP address, I was also able to see your P0rnHub login and password.
I know the old site had the ability to see IP addys (they showed up on the bottom of posts for a brief period.)
I get why an admin won’t show them, especially with these sociopaths, but there are some multiple screen name/shared login questions I have that could be answered with that info

I noticed that you have to wait a couple of mins or so between posts now.
It's always been like that, moron. A "moderator" should be aware of that. The workaround (different from a reach-around like you deplorables constantly do on here) is to have multiple browsers logged in with different usernames.

It's always been like that, moron. A "moderator" should be aware of that. The workaround (different from a reach-around like you deplorables constantly do on here) is to have multiple browsers logged in with different usernames.
I don't need multiple names. You get what you get with me. My goal is not to spam the board like you and the other minion...

I don't need multiple names. You get what you get with me. My goal is not to spam the board like you and the other minion...
Your pretend goal should be to keep the board running smoothly, sort of like I did when I was running things around these parts and made sure that dherd acted appropriately. Unfortunately, you have monumentally failed, and as a result, temporarily destroying the board was necessary.

Crispy Lips, again yesterday since it was his off day at The Chemours Company, started two or three other threads from Fox News articles (and like always, they all received very little engagement). So if that continues, the board will be destroyed again.

Do you not realize that when even a small part of your posts appears to be written by somebody smarter than a fifth-grader, it is obvious to all that you plagiarized it? Now, would you like to source your entirely copy-and-pasted statement or are you going to continue trying to lie and pass it off as your own?

Your pretend goal should be to keep the board running smoothly, sort of like I did when I was running things around these parts and made sure that dherd acted appropriately. Unfortunately, you have monumentally failed, and as a result, temporarily destroying the board was necessary.

Crispy Lips, again yesterday since it was his off day at The Chemours Company, started two or three other threads from Fox News articles (and like always, they all received very little engagement). So if that continues, the board will be destroyed again.
That is what whiney liberals, Antifa, and PLO supporters do.

Do you not realize that when even a small part of your posts appears to be written by somebody smarter than a fifth-grader, it is obvious to all that you plagiarized it? Now, would you like to source your entirely copy-and-pasted statement or are you going to continue trying to lie and pass it off as your own?

Damn, you're a dumbass.

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT