ADVERTISEMENT

It is growing more obvious. The Secret Service is in full cover up mode. It needs revamped.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The Secret Service is dysfunctional. They are in cya mode over the Trump shooting. It is obvious they didn't have adequate resources.

It is going to come our more and more along with cocaine in the white house cover up. Other things as well. Being buried right now.

The Secret Service is dysfunctional. They are in cya mode over the Trump shooting. It is obvious they didn't have adequate resources.

It is going to come our more and more along with cocaine in the white house cover up. Other things as well. Being buried right now.
You're a liar.

If I were the former President, I would suggest a medal for the large female agent who jumped on stage and blocked the sniper. She took up a great deal of area. That is who I would want in front of me.

Something certainly stinks about this thing.

I blame it on mush brains doing all these DEI hires. Look at them. Mayor Pete, that trannie that calls himself an admiral and wears a skirt, vp camel toe, the weirdo running homeland security, and of course that crazy woman that was in charge of SS. Remember that one weirdo that stole other people's bags at airports? How can any normal person support this insane crap?

The secret service failed completely and it is a total failure. Cost a man his life, wounded 2 others, and nearly killed the Republican candidate. Failure at the highest level.

they are covering it up. they didn't do proper planning, site assessment, and didn't have proper resources.
You were absent both when it happened and when I brought it up a few days ago - nothing to say about the Obama breach incident and related stops of that criminal? I guess that was a setup, too, huh?

This guy has multiple videos and has broke down the shooting. He had a Secret Service sniper on his show. He put to rest some of the theories(second shooter, response of the sniper team, etc). Without a doubt the secret service withheld resources and didn't plan well, complete failure. He defended them when it was valid. Held them to the fire when valid.

Now he sums it up. there is a conspiracy to cover up the shooting. they are in full cya mode. The Democrats are conducting media manipulation along with the govt. They use incrementalism techniques and sound bites to feed the masses. It is right out of the playbook. There is cover up about the shooter and the actions and lack of resources by the Secret Service.

He has a rull range of videos from the accoustics of the shot. A secret serice sniper breaking down and showing where the good things and bad things were.

They are covering it up , full CYA mode of their failures and what went on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT