ADVERTISEMENT

It was the hand of God himself that protected President Trump.

The more I read about this, the more questions I have about the “protection” being afforded to him

Life is pretty hard for you right now, huh?

Leftists live a life hating and being encouraged to hate. So life is and will be hard on them. It’s their own fault.

Hatred consumes and destroys.

The Party of Hate...That's today's left.

Reactions: mlblack16.
When he saw the picture I sent him of Kati's tits in a bikini he did. His reaction was "damn!"

Like I said. Mike did well. I'm pretty confident his wife is quite a bit younger than you, but probably too old for you.

You going to post the picture of the young teenager's "perky tits" (again, your words, not mine) like you said, or are you now embarrassed that you're a pedophile?

Like I said. Mike did well. I'm pretty confident his wife is quite a bit younger than you, but probably too old for you.

You going to post the picture of the young teenager's "perky tits" (again, your words, not mine) like you said, or are you now embarrassed that you're a pedophile?
She wasn't a "young teenager." Why lie?

Think you can hook me up with Kati's sister for a night?

I do not. After many years of reading, thinking, and forming my philosophy, I have made that decision. However, if such a belief gives you peace and the ability to make it through an increasingly difficult world, I’m all for that.

I hate that for you. Hopefully you change before it's too late, but thank God the man was in place to shield his wife and children. God bless him.

She wasn't a "young teenager." Why lie?

Think you can hook me up with Kati's sister for a night?

She was an underage teenager. That is young. I did not lie. Underage is underage, pedophile.

No. I can't hook you up with her sister, nor would I if I could. She is a person of faith, so she wouldn't be interested in you anyway. Plus, you're too old for her as she is too old for you, pedophile.

I do not. After many years of reading, thinking, and forming my philosophy, I have made that decision. However, if such a belief gives you peace and the ability to make it through an increasingly difficult world, I’m all for that.
It can be a hard sell for a person who ever has never felt it.

Reactions: 30CAT
You don’t think it’s kind of shitty to talk about god protecting Trump when the bullet literally killed some one else?

il_1080xN.4069584506_lp5r.jpg

Biden did say it would take the Almighty telling him to get out of race for him to drop out. Maybe he’ll take this as the sign

Biden did say it would take the Almighty telling him to get out of race for him to drop out. Maybe he’ll take this as the sign
Interesting interpretation. I would think the person who had his ear shot off would consider it a sign to drop out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT