ADVERTISEMENT

Jaquan Yulee

herdalicious

Platinum Buffalo
Apr 3, 2007
Xanadu
Nothing official has been said about him yet, but I see he's off the roster. I'd heard a while back that his injury was career-ending (which I think seemed obvious when it happened) due to the possibility of re-injury and paralysis, but I was curious if he was still part of the program. Does anybody know?

Post-script:
I don't care about this with regard to Marshall football or the 2020 season. After he got hurt in the VMI game last year, I don't remember anything else that happened that day. I stayed through the rest of the game, but it felt awful sitting there after that happened. I couldn't give a shhh less if Marshall ever wins a football game again, I just hope this guy's okay. He seemed like a good dude.

Nothing official has been said about him yet, but I see he's off the roster. I'd heard a while back that his injury was career-ending (which I think seemed obvious when it happened) due to the possibility of re-injury and paralysis, but I was curious if he was still part of the program. Does anybody know?

Post-script:
I don't care about this with regard to Marshall football or the 2020 season. After he got hurt in the VMI game last year, I don't remember anything else that happened that day. I stayed through the rest of the game, but it felt awful sitting there after that happened. I couldn't give a shhh less if Marshall ever wins a football game again, I just hope this guy's okay. He seemed like a good dude.

Yea I was ill the rest of the game. Good kid that worked his butt off and he finally got his shot and it lasted all of 8 minutes.

Reactions: herdalicious
Think I remember reading elsewhere that he had been offered a GA position with the team, but was perhaps looking elsewhere for opportunities (I don't think that meant playing opportunities).

ADVERTISEMENT