ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD JMU

I love Bill Legg and Trick Daddy… greatest coaches on the staff.. thank you for such a great game plan. You really are something

Reactions: 304matters
Thank God this is almost over and I can stop listening to these stupid fvcks talking non-stop about JMU not being allowed to play for conference championship or bowl

Thank God this is almost over and I can stop listening to these stupid fvcks talking non-stop about JMU not being allowed to play for conference championship or bowl
I actually thought the announcers were super entertaining tonight. They went on too long about JMU and their postseason ineligibility; but they’re 100% correct about it.

Huff is so blinded on Fancher! If Huff doesn’t wake up on the QB, he is going to get fired!!

Yeah but they should be. The NCAA inflexibility is pathetic. JMU is obviously more than ready to transition from FCS to FBS. Teams can jump conference's with a 1 year notice (Colorado, SMU, Stanford, California) but an established program has to endure a two year probation period? Total BS!!

Yeah but they should be. The NCAA inflexibility is pathetic. JMU is obviously more than ready to transition from FCS to FBS. Teams can jump conference's with a 1 year notice (Colorado, SMU, Stanford, California) but an established program has to endure a two year probation period? Total BS!!
Well, they knew the deal when they jumped at the chance to climb up a level. They have plenty of chances starting next year….

Clean house... I will live with a rebuilding year under a new coach next year... This is year three and we will be incredibly lucky to make it to 6-6.

Coaching - Terrible
Unprepared, unwilling/unable to adapt to the game as it changed, wasted timeouts, bad penalties. Same BS three weeks in a row.

QB - Bad
I respect that Fancher stayed in there, but he shouldn't have been given that opportunity. If he can't run, he belongs on the bench. He is not a good thrower when healthy, let alone banged up.

O-Line - Bad
Don't recognize blitzes, even when they do they get pushed around, can't get short yardage unless the refs give it to us, can't protect Fancher, overall terrible

WR - Bad
A bunch of 5'9 slot kids running around but no one making plays. Drops, miscommunications, etc.

RB - Meh
Payne is a great story, local kid, etc. He is fine as a downhill short yardage guy, but he isn't a lead tailback and our coaches wouldn't give anyone else a chance.

Defense - Played their butts off.
After two terrible performances they bounced back and gave it all they had. No support at all from the offense, they were on the field forever and it showed late.

Special teams - Not garbage
Didn't do anything phenomenal, but didn't hurt us, and unfortunately that is drastic improvement over the first six games.

Overall - Book your tee times

Well, they knew the deal when they jumped at the chance to climb up a level. They have plenty of chances starting next year….
But it's still BS. Marshall had the opportunity to win a conference championship and play in a bowl game immediately when they jumped from FCS to FBS. I don't know what's changed? Especially in this era of transfer portal defections. It's an outdated rule.

But it's still BS. Marshall had the opportunity to win a conference championship and play in a bowl game immediately when they jumped from FCS to FBS. I don't know what's changed? Especially in this era of transfer portal defections. It's an outdated rule.
Apparently a rule created post 1997?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT