ADVERTISEMENT

Joe B won next Tuesday's debate

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Make no mistake about it. Joe B won next week's debate. He can walk on stage and tell colored folk jokes for two hours, and the national media will crown him the winner.

I don't think voters will be fooled by the propaganda though. This one will probably be bad for Joe B, but for certain, national media will tell you he won.

It will be similar to the Globetrotters trouncing the Generals, but Rachel will tell you the Generals dominated them, despite getting outscored by 47.

Didn't they declare Killary the winner after each debate, even though she clearly got slayed by Trump? I remember one of them being just absolutely brutal. She even had a fly land on her head more than once, pointing out what a POS she is.

Reactions: ohio herd
What if we see a suddenly energetic Biden, possibly high on crystal meth, lay into Trump? What if he takes the total opposite of trying to stay on the policies and it becomes a two hour insult fest? He might be old, but he is still Irish, and the Irish can lay down a blistering string of profanities and curses like no one else.

What if we see a suddenly energetic Biden, possibly high on crystal meth, lay into Trump? What if he takes the total opposite of trying to stay on the policies and it becomes a two hour insult fest? He might be old, but he is still Irish, and the Irish can lay down a blistering string of profanities and curses like no one else.
I anticipate Trump coming out swinging, by talking about Hunter, and Joe B doesn't do well when he's rattled. Hell, maybe they'll get into a small scrap right there on stage. That's what I would like to see. Some WWE type shit.

I anticipate Trump coming out swinging, by talking about Hunter, and Joe B doesn't do well when he's rattled. Hell, maybe they'll get into a small scrap right there on stage. That's what I would like to see. Some WWE type shit.

As it is obvious the nation is in decline, sure why not. I want to hear some motherfvckers, cocksuckers, and see a fight. And I would bet on Biden, simply because you never bet against an Irishman in a fight. They fight dirty, same with Italians.

Debates aren't much but bullshit these days. I guess most people will tune in just to see if Biden is able to talk or not. Chris Wallace, like him or hate him, is pretty good at doing the debates, so he won't let them off the hook, and will be fair to both sides.

I still think Joe ends up not showing for some reason. I saw him taking non scripted questions a few days ago. It was more sad than funny. I kind of feel bad for the guy at this point.

You are so ate up with me that you can't even let me denigrate the ethnics. You are a disgrace to the white race.
FAN is only a white guy? You're kidding, right? I've been under the impression his claim to fame was being the only brother in G.C. This means I only have 4 black friends on Facebook as opposed to thinking I had 5.

You are so ate up with me that you can't even let me denigrate the ethnics. You are a disgrace to the white race.
don't flatter yourself. only interesting thing about you is your claim of certain things and actions of others. hell, the only person anybody around here is ate up with is you being ate up with yore president.

My guess is Biden does one debate and somehow gets out of the others.

As it is obvious the nation is in decline, sure why not. I want to hear some motherfvckers, cocksuckers, and see a fight. And I would bet on Biden, simply because you never bet against an Irishman in a fight. They fight dirty, same with Italians.
Yehh Conor Mcgregor talked that shit until he got his ass embarrassed by Khabib, a better skilled Muslim.

I am half Coast Guard and Half Irish and say that. Colored guys or trained muslims will kick their ass.

They have to have some Scot Mixed in with it. hahhaaaa Gotta be an Ulster Scot

But, never could figure out why they sat WW2 out. I know they were mad at the Brits, but you would think they would have wanted to **** up some Japs or something.

Problem is when we lose our temper it gets all blury and stuff. It is like all hell between your eyes. We get like a rabid dog or something.

FAN is only a white guy? You're kidding, right? I've been under the impression his claim to fame was being the only brother in G.C. This means I only have 4 black friends on Facebook as opposed to thinking I had 5.

FAN is black, but only...

from the neck up

Trump has a Scottish mom so , "not so fast my friend" LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT