ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden (and Obama) "never came to the hood. Thank you President Trump."

1652338409_31772_gif-url.gif

Like Trump, I too was in the ghetto yesterday. Picked up some fried fish, collard greens, and cornbread at J&Bs soul food shack yesterday afternoon. Highly recommend. If there's a fat colored woman cooking, you know it's going to be some hearty vittles.

He's actually done it before.

There is a video I will try to find of Trump being presented a shofar and a prayer shawl in 2016 while at a black church in Detroit. Saw it live. It was truly one of the most powerful things I have ever seen. It might even be in this video.

He's actually done it before.

There is a video I will try to find of Trump being presented a shofar and a prayer shawl in 2016 while at a black church in Detroit. Saw it live. It was truly one of the most powerful things I have ever seen. It might even be in this video.
You're an idiot.

Funny thing, Trump was on Logan Paul’s podcast the other day and gave gave Paul a t-shirt with that mugshot photo on it. Trump loves the picture.

extralyingdumbass actually thinks it bothers someone. My Ultra-Right Beer has that pic on every can. Most, if not all, Trump supporters love it.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
^^^^You idiots will believe anything.

Trump made $7.1 million off of that mugshot. Unless you bleaters have been buying up Trump's mugshot merchandise, then I'm guessing it's his supporters who are loving it.

Try not to look so damned dumb.

I support Trump, of the two candidates.

Anyone with a brain the size of a pissant, knows Trump was targeted by corrupt politicians, DA and the DOJ. His phony convictions will be tossed out on appeals. Maybe not New York appeals courts, but they will be tossed.

it's his supporters worshippers.
Worshippers.

This is a guy who claims to be a multi-billionaire, yet he constantly had fundraisers to help him with all of his financial needs. The sad thing is that many of his worshippers are dirt-poor, uneducated rednecks who can't afford a pot to piss in, yet they scrap up $20 to send to him or buy his hat.

You claim that Dems worship their politicians. Show us just one example of a Dem politician selling/generating that type of revenue or amount of products.

Trump made $7.1 million off of that mugshot. Unless you bleaters have been buying up Trump's mugshot merchandise, then I'm guessing it's his supporters who are loving it.

Try not to look so damned dumb.
Proof that you worship him. IDIOT.

Worshippers.

This is a guy who claims to be a multi-billionaire, yet he constantly had fundraisers to help him with all of his financial needs. The sad thing is that many of his worshippers are dirt-poor, uneducated rednecks who can't afford a pot to piss in, yet they scrap up $20 to send to him or buy his hat.

You claim that Dems worship their politicians. Show us just one example of a Dem politician selling/generating that type of revenue or amount of products.

I asked first, but I'll go ahead and answer. I say it in jest. I haven't witnessed anyone actually worship a politician. Now watch you try to copy my answer to save face. 😄

The closest I've seen was maybe one or two of homObama's bleaters.

Are you going to address the blatant lie you told and apologise or not?

From 2016

He's never used it, and wouldn't be heard unless he's asking for forgiveness. And since he doesn't belive he's done anything for which to repent, it's a waste of cloth. Additionally, it's just...a... piece...of
...cloth and a carryover from Judaism which God doesn't recognize.

Worshippers.

No, they just take money from Ukraine, China, Romania, etc.

No shit: one of the janitorial staff at our building here was on the phone earlier when I was in the break room. She was telling, what I'm assuming was a relative, that she's voting for Trump this fall. She's an inner city black woman. I was shocked to say the least because this area of the city is mostly liberal. Or so I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT