WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
Q6UhOyv.gif

6kiunOA.gif

liOC4xV.gif

ezgif-2-a288a0f12c.gif

one sick bastage.

This guy is been an inappropriate sicko for years. Can you imagine how many 14 year olds he, C. Dodd, and T. Kennedy screwed back in the day?

That second to last one where he's talking to that girl and then attempts to give her a kiss looks incredibly uncomfortable. Awkward af.

How the hell would any of us support Moore? Anybody here a resident of Alabama?

Sometimes some people on here are dumber than a sled track.

You can support people who reside in other states. Just cause you can't vote for em doesn't mean you can't support them. I realize this kind of thought is hard for your brain to comprehend.

How the hell would any of us support Moore? Anybody here a resident of Alabama?

Sometimes some people on here are dumber than a sled track.
I know lots of Alabama folks who have houses here on the beach. Many of them would vote for him. It will be a close race as it is today.

Come on Nutsack. Quote me. Where have I supported Moore or his candidacy?

“Triggered much”? It’s a message board moron. People reply to comments.
that's the millinneal retort when they have nothing else.

speaking of "triggered much", dumbass of the century showed up, ole greed.

Impossible. I've been outdumbed by a morganholer who attempts to discredit someone not accused of sexual abuse in order to divert attention from an imbecilic roy moore who has been accused of sexual abuse by multiple women. All that after voting for an admitted sexual abuser for president who also is known for extramarital affairs. But hey, he found Jesus on the campaign trail, right?

Why are you referring to male genitalia in your post? Multiple posts with male genitalia reference.

Why are you referring to male genitalia in your post? Multiple posts with male genitalia reference.

Isn't it obvious? You would be attracted to the conversation (while also adding nothing to thread).

Shocking. You and nutsack now in the thread. The only one missing is your other most "liked" poster.....Cockyherd.

Reactions: i am herdman
Impossible. I've been outdumbed by a morganholer who attempts to discredit someone not accused of sexual abuse in order to divert attention from an imbecilic roy moore who has been accused of sexual abuse by multiple women. All that after voting for an admitted sexual abuser for president who also is known for extramarital affairs. But hey, he found Jesus on the campaign trail, right?
tl;dr ^^^^^^^^^^definitely triggered^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is it a stretch to assume that if one would support a known "predator" like Trump that they would have no problem then supporting another known predator? Are you able to respond without insults?

Is it a stretch to assume that if one would support a known "predator" like Trump that they would have no problem then supporting another known predator? Are you able to respond without insults?

Trump is a known predator of children?? Nice try. You just keep making shit up don’t you??

IF YOU'RE AGAINST TRUMP, IS IT REALLY A STRETCH TO ASSUME YOU'RE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER RAPISTS WHO ALSO PUBLICLY RANT AGAINST TRUMP?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
IF YOU'RE AGAINST TRUMP, IS IT REALLY A STRETCH TO ASSUME YOU'RE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER RAPISTS WHO ALSO PUBLICLY RANT AGAINST TRUMP?

I don't normally like insulting people on here... But you're an absolute idiot. And the guy that liked your comment... Lmao. That's all I need to know.

NOW THIS IS A PRETTY IDIOTIC ASSUMPTION. AND NOW YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE AGAINST DUMBASS ASSERTIONS OR INSULTS? BLESS YOUR HEART

ADVERTISEMENT