ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden, serial liar

He's is guilty as sin, and so is his former VP father. But, there's so much corruption in DC that neither of these fools will probably ever go down for what they did.

THere may be more big bombshells coming out on Biden. Let's just say he likely won't be invited to speak, even as commander in chief possibly, at the Seals reunion or family day picnic. Been lots of rumors throughout the special ops community for years.

I have learned today that GE Locomotive is actually Wabtec.

ImmenseFearlessCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: HerdFan73
I've offered you multiple bets and you decline. you are a liar and a coward.

certainly, I'm happy to wager my own self ban. what would you like to wager? I've offered money to be donated to BG, rainbow t shirts etc so just let me know. and please don't go all retarded like usual and offer the wager that you have already bet.

certainly, I'm happy to wager my own self ban. what would you like to wager? I've offered money to be donated to BG, rainbow t shirts etc so just let me know. and please don't go all retarded like usual and offer the wager that you have already bet.

Cowardly excuses^^°

as you continue to not offer anything to wager....you are as stupid as you are dishonest

I've debunked this ^^^ several times but you're too stupid to comprehend and/or you just enjoy lying. Offer still stands, you take the self ban bet (6 months for you), and I'll drop the ban time for the 3 others that had the guts to bet from 1 year or permanent to 6 months. Time now for another of your cowardly excuses. Coward.

I've debunked this ^^^ several times but you're too stupid to comprehend and/or you just enjoy lying. Offer still stands, you take the self ban bet (6 months for you), and I'll drop the ban time for the 3 others that had the guts to bet from 1 year or permanent to 6 months. Time now for another of your cowardly excuses. Coward.

your three other bets mean nothing to me. why do I care if they are gone for a year or 6 months? I've told your dumbass I bet to win something. you have already wagered your absence here, I need something to win. stop being a liar and a coward. i guess I won't worry about it, you are gone anyway soon and the Board will be free from your lies and cowardly behavior and the average IQ of the board should increase significantly with your absence.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Nope. You're just a coward.

not really. just a guy that wagers to win something. you are gone anyway in a couple of weeks as you have already wagered that. i've indicated I'd accept almost any small wager yet you decline and repeat you idiotic offer.

ADVERTISEMENT