ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden so popular he needs 20,000 troops to protect him

They don't even trust the troops. Vetting them afraid of an insider attack. hahhaa

But, Joe got more votes than anybody. He is very popular .

hhahahah sad

Here's an example of why you're an idiot....

"An Army reservist who federal investigators say has secret-level security clearance and a long record of posting his extremist views online was among the latest wave of rioters charged by federal prosecutors in connection with the January 6 Capitol insurrection."

I thought you Q people are saying the 20k are there so Trump can declare martial law?
Didn't hear that from Q but did hear that from many liberals since the election. Just like 4 years ago I heard the same liberals saying Trump would start a war with NK. Biden will be tested by foreign powers. Let's hope he's up to the task.

"An Army reservist who federal investigators say has secret-level security clearance and a long record of posting his extremist views online was among the latest wave of rioters charged by federal prosecutors in connection with the January 6 Capitol insurrection."
But joe is so popular. Hahaaa

Why is he not just doing a virtual inauguration? Go inside. 5 mins done. Video stream?

Come protect. Queen Nancy but we don't trust you.

Why no active duty troops?

You liberals always find one exception to the norm to serve as an excuse for your overreach and power grabs...😕

And we have congressmen that slept with Chinese spies just getting reaffirmed to the intelligence committee

I just told you. The Dems think there is going to be a military coup. So this eases their minds.

So one guy equals 25k? You people are insane. Here's another disgusting and slanderous accusation:

This is fear mongering at the highest level, and theres no media or Dem backlash. This accusation from a sitting congressman is aberrant, its disgusting and anyone who has ever sworn that oath should be more than offended.

Dems constantly talk about violent speech and rhetoric. Well, here's one of your own speculating that 75% of the military may uprise against democracy.

So one guy equals 25k? You people are insane. Here's another disgusting and slanderous accusation:

This is fear mongering at the highest level, and theres no media or Dem backlash. This accusation from a sitting congressman is aberrant, its disgusting and anyone who has ever sworn that oath should be more than offended.

Dems constantly talk about violent speech and rhetoric. Well, here's one of your own speculating that 75% of the military may uprise against democracy.
I have told greed this. The dems are being absurd.

I have told greed this. The dems are being absurd.

I was deployed for a year and didnt look at PS or OF at all while I was away. This was my first thread and reply since I got back. Nothing, obviously, has changed.

But, if you're a Dem and agree with Rep Cohen, you're just as fringe and psychotic as the right wingers you rallied against the last 4 years.

Couple questions for ya, rambo....

Who is in charge of how many national guard are sent to D.C.??

How many conservative members of Congress have complained about the high number of national guard sent to protect them??

Can you??

Yes. I called trump out for his overreach, mostly. You can look up my posts on that. He talked too much, and didnt understand the limitations of his office. It pissed me off to no end. He did so many good things, but was overshadowed by his ego. And the media focused on his ego, not his accomplishments. Such a waste on both sides.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Yes. I called trump out for his overreach, mostly. You can look up my posts on that. He talked too much, and didnt understand the limitations of his office. It pissed me off to no end. He did so many good things, but was overshadowed by his ego. And the media focused on his ego, not his accomplishments. Such a waste on both sides.

Not those questions, these....

How many conservative members of Congress have complained about the high number of national guard sent to protect them??

ALL states and territories send NG troops to perform this duty every 4 years. Outside of the sheer numbers, 2021 is no different. Happens with every transition.

Your tax dollars are being spent on Hawaiian NG, AK NG, PR NG and Guam NG to have a presence in DC. The only reason all 50 states and territories are there is because certain officers need good OER comments and to obtain FY - next year funding. (Hint - this is why big gov sucks...) Every single state lobbies to get as many NGman on site as possible. This is no different than a flood or hurricane or any natural disaster. Boots on ground mean money to the state. The TAGs lobby for this, overzealous as it is.

Do you really believe more service members are NEEDED in DC than Afghanistan and Iraq?

I honestly dont know how many conservatives lobby for or against this many troops. Probably none, because of the reasons stated above. And, for the record, I'm completely against. I despise the games gov plays IOT get funding.

For an inauguration, it's the incoming party who directs the pomp and circumstance. So Biden is the one who directed all this.

I hope you, in a couple weeks understand that your tax dollars were wasted on (untrained in civil disobedience), unarmed (unless police trained, and equipped with non-lethals), troops, because absolutely nothing happened and that liberal violent fanaticism didnt occur...revisit this thread and condemn how fanatical the left has become.

Last edited:
Same number that trump got. For similar reasons.

Want to count the number of lies each have told??

For years you hammered trump for dodging the draft. And I agree with you. But, on record, Biden is no different. I appreciate that.

ALL states and territories send NG troops to perform this duty every 4 years. Outside of the sheer numbers, 2021 is no different. Happens with every transition.

Your tax dollars are being spent on Hawaiian NG, AK NG, PR NG and Guam NG to have a presence in DC. The only reason all 50 states and territories are there is because certain officers need good OER comments and to obtain FY - next year funding. (Hint - this is why big gov sucks...) Every single state lobbies to get as many NGman on site as possible. This is no different than a flood or hurricane or any natural disaster. Boots on ground mean money to the state. The TAGs lobby for this, overzealous as it is.

Do you really believe more service members are NEEDED in DC than Afghanistan and Iraq?

I honestly dont know how many conservatives lobby for or against this many troops. Probably none, because of the reasons stated above. And, for the record, I'm completely against. I despise the games gov plays IOT get funding.

For an inauguration, it's the incoming party who directs the pomp and circumstance. So Biden is the one who directed all this.

I hope you, in a couple weeks understand that your tax dollars were wasted on (untrained in civil disobedience), unarmed (unless police trained, and equipped with non-lethals), troops, because absolutely nothing happened and that liberal violent fanaticism didnt occur...revisit this thread and condemn how fanatical the left has become.
The Secret Service is responsible for designing and implementing the security operations plan for such events.
What we are seeing is an overreaction to our total lack of preparation and security failure on January 6.
The Intelligence community does not want to be accused of allowing a repeat.

Reactions: goherd73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT