ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden will have us in a MidEast War Quickly

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
why? He said tonight he will take out the oil and gas industry by 2035. We will be back to dependency on mid east oil.

Your sons and daughters will be in a mideast war(again) quickly and fighting on the horn of Africa.

He is a complete boob.

why? He said tonight he will take out the oil and gas industry by 2035. We will be back to dependency on mid east oil.

Your sons and daughters will be in a mideast war(again) quickly and fighting on the horn of Africa.

He is a complete boob.

First he said 2025 then later it was 2035. He was struggling.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Coronavirus is 'going away'

Covid vaccine is ready

2.2 million people were initially expected to die from coronavirus

Nancy Pelosi was dancing on streets of Chinatown

Biden received $3.5 million from Russia

Biden has houses 'all over the place'

^^^All lies, just just during the debate.^^^

Coronavirus is 'going away'

Covid vaccine is ready

2.2 million people were initially expected to die from coronavirus

Nancy Pelosi was dancing on streets of Chinatown

Biden received $3.5 million from Russia

Biden has houses 'all over the place'

^^^All lies, just just during the debate.^^^
I'll focus on a single line of truth:

Joe is toast, and so are you.

You have definitely come to the wrong board. Stay on the main board for political-free talk. Pullman is all politics and name calling...hell, there might be a fist-fight or two.
I'm guessing herdman must have posted this on the paid board, but he's a moderator, so it's his job to get the message out to all people, regardless of forum.

If I did, I didn't mean to and if I did someone must have moved it quickly.

I have received no warning nor notification from anyone.

Who is Lynn Sept? Member since 2009, with only four posts, and one of them was bitching at our moderator?

Was this one of rifle's early handles when he was providing herdftbfan some inside scoops on modern hair styles?

I thought there was to be NO political crap on here?
Welcome to the forum. I usually tell people not to **** it up. You already did. Good start. I won't give you a moderator warning this time, but watch it.

Who is Lynn Sept? Member since 2009, with only four posts, and one of them was bitching at our moderator?

Was this one of rifle's early handles when he was providing herdftbfan some inside scoops on modern hair styles?
Or somebody setting up an old name because they might not be around here in how many days?

Update: There is no longer going to be another war in the Middle East.

Biden just said that his comments from last night were taken out of context, so it's all good. When he said he was going to shut down fossil fuels, we all took it out of context. No worries.

Update: There is no longer going to be another war in the Middle East.

Biden just said that his comments from last night were taken out of context, so it's all good. When he said he was going to shut down fossil fuels, we all took it out of context. No worries.

Yup, and he NEVER, never ever, ever said he was against fracking:

If I did, I didn't mean to and if I did someone must have moved it quickly.

I have received no warning nor notification from anyone.

Which would mean that whoever moved it and didn't give you time off is breaking the rules. Either way....rules were broken

Have you cowered away from MU1988's bet? You need to figure that one out first, and then you need to finalize your bet with our forum moderator, herdman. Shortly thereafter, I'll make a bet with you.

You're an idiot, liar....and coward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT