ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Was Just Getting Old, No Other Reason. Also, Excitement Building Around Kamala

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
At what point do democrat voters ask their elected officials to drop the tons & tons of bullshit & be honest with them?

Reactions: joeaubie21
Politicians are people of ideas and concepts. They are incapable of actually doing anything.

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach . . . or become a politician."
Your quote reminds me of a guy I knew at Marshall who was majoring in Speech Communication. I asked him what someone with this major actually did. He told me basically you graduated and taught the subject matter to other people. Self perpetuating major.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
At what point do democrat voters ask their elected officials to drop the tons & tons of bullshit & be honest with them?
They dont care. Most thought nothing of Bernie getting screwed out of a nomination. This one is something they are apparently openly celebrating due to suddenly realizing they were supporting a vegetable and being mocked for it. Their TDS has led them to a win at all cost process. These are the coup supporting fascists.

I just watched a long compilation of Kamala Harris interviews (so you don’t have to - but go right ahead) & she was repeatedly asked about Biden’s cognitive health. About halfway through the interviews, it occurred to me that she never specifically addresses the question UNTIL a NYTimes interview during the DealBook Summit. Not only is she finally forced into an answer, she opines that she has a moral & ethical duty to report if she has concerns. Which she didn’t. Cause Joe is fine

Reactions: raleighherdfan
One person DJT will let loose on KH will be Tulsi Gabbard who can clean her clock!
Is that code?
jiggity GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT