ADVERTISEMENT

John Kirby Using Gaslight to Smoke Crack

I used to think they paraded John Kirby out on occasion because KJP is absolutely abhorrent at the job & they needed someone in there to present a serious message. Man, was I wrong. They’re both trash.

How can he say something like that with a straight face? It's not like we don't have video footage showing what a clusterfvck it was. Wish someone would have shown him footage of the people hanging off planes and the suicide bombing and asked if he recalled seeing those things in real time as they happened and whether they qualify as "chaos."

I used to like to listen to Morning Joe before coming into work each day, just to listen to the outlandish lies in order to get me in a bad mood prior to walking through the doors at work. Couple days ago, the simpletons were talking about how mad they were that the national media spent 3-4 hours covering the Trump arrest and arraignment. After all that bloviating, they proceeded to talk about Trump, well, for 3-4 more hours.

These people are either oblivious to their own moronic actions, or, as I suspect, knowingly lying through their teeth, knowing there's enough stupid liberals that believe anything they have to say. Fortunately, there's not that many people that tune into radical left trannie stations. I won't listen to them anymore. It's like reading a greed post, or watching Oldie whine about having to work on 1958 computers.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
They can pretend like they don’t want to cover Trump but the media’s numbers are way down. And what gets the numbers up? Plane crashes & Trump coverage. Given the current state of the FAA, they may get both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT