ADVERTISEMENT

JReese

Thank you very much for reaching out. We are all okay, but Jannson's high school and where his mom teaches is demolished. The high school is kinda like a college campus with several buildings instead of one big one. They have like 8 or 9 buildings and there was significant damage to all and at least 4 will have to be bulldozed. It was an EF-4 tornado which i'm told there have only been ten of those or higher in GA since the 50's.

Thanks again......for proving how awesome the herd family really is.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for reaching out. We are all okay, but Jannson's high school and where his mom teaches is demolished. The high school is kinda like a college campus with several buildings instead of one big one. They have like 8 or 9 buildings and there was significant damage to all and at least 4 will have to be bulldozed. It was an EF-4 tornado which i'm told there have only been ten of those or higher in the U.S. since the 50's.

Just 10 in Georgia since the 50’s. Glad everyone is safe and hopefully the rebuilding process runs smoothly.

Reactions: herdinatl
Good and Bad news...glad you all are safe and your home was not leveled like some I saw on TV. Bad news about the High School.

Thank you very much for reaching out. We are all okay, but Jannson's high school and where his mom teaches is demolished. The high school is kinda like a college campus with several buildings instead of one big one. They have like 8 or 9 buildings and there was significant damage to all and at least 4 will have to be bulldozed. It was an EF-4 tornado which i'm told there have only been ten of those or higher in GA since the 50's.

[/QUOTE
Remembering your town and residents in my prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT