ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Sentences Former Ped St Prez OT

jocktalker

Silver Buffalo
Apr 5, 2007
I can't remember which Ped State apologist on this board recently suggested that former school officials were not found guilty for their parts in the horrific Jerry Sandusky scandal and the subsequent cover up at State College.

Today, a judge sentenced ex-president Graham Spanier to 4 to 12 months with the first two months in jail and the rest under House Arrest.

Former Athletic Director Tim Curley received 7 to 23 months while former VP Gary Schultz got 6 to 23 months.

Prosecutors said their failure to report Sandusky allowed him to victimize four more boys. :mad:

They will live like Sandusky, 23 Hr lockdown in Protective Custody.

No true justice will be served.

I was going to post this as well. Looks like they did know it was going on and were guilty of child endangerment.

I may have read wrong but I think they were given House arrest

Half sentence in Jail Not prison and the other half on house arrest.

I'm sure they will probably get beat up or extorted but no cheeks will be busted

Was this in a federal court before a federal judge and on federal charges?

Imagine a state judge would sentence them to a state penal facility. For such short sentences, if on federal charges, wonder if they will serve time in a "minimum security" facility, a.k.a. a country club? See Don Blankenship. Although I note he was convicted of a misdemeanor, while the Penn State case probably involved felony charges.

It was in state court. The crimes were state crimes. Misdemeanors.

Pennsylvania has a system much like ours in terms of multi-county regional jails. Most people serving short sentences never see a real state prison, they just do the time in the county lock-up. Probably will be in "protective custody".

The Penn State cultists are all over the internet. They have nothing to say other than "DID NOT EITHER" in the face of the overwhelming metaphysical certitude of everyone's, including their JoPa-god's moral and legal guilt.

Was this in a federal court before a federal judge and on federal charges?

Imagine a state judge would sentence them to a state penal facility. For such short sentences, if on federal charges, wonder if they will serve time in a "minimum security" facility, a.k.a. a country club? See Don Blankenship. Although I note he was convicted of a misdemeanor, while the Penn State case probably involved felony charges.
It wad done at the Dauphin County Courthouse.

I just looked on the state's website, no actual experience. I try to stay out of jail and out of Pennsylvania. Some of the counties in the middle part of that state are pretty small, be hard to maintain a jail in every one.

I just looked on the state's website, no actual experience. I try to stay out of jail and out of Pennsylvania. Some of the counties in the middle part of that state are pretty small, be hard to maintain a jail in every one.

63 of Pennsylvania's 67 counties have their own jail. Of the other 4, only 1 is located in central Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania's system is nothing like West Virginia's, like you claimed. In other words, you once again were attempting to act like an expert on something you have no clue about, resulting in you espousing completely inaccurate information and attempting to present it as fact.

What makes you constantly do this?

Reactions: herdfan06
You went from presenting yourself as one who has knowledge on the subject to shrugging your shoulders when questioned about the accuracy of your statement?

I can't remember which Ped State apologist on this board recently suggested that former school officials were not found guilty for their parts in the horrific Jerry Sandusky scandal and the subsequent cover up at State College.

Today, a judge sentenced ex-president Graham Spanier to 4 to 12 months with the first two months in jail and the rest under House Arrest.

Former Athletic Director Tim Curley received 7 to 23 months while former VP Gary Schultz got 6 to 23 months.

Prosecutors said their failure to report Sandusky allowed him to victimize four more boys. :mad:
You do know for this to stick, they had to have victim 5 change his story at least 3 times, don't you? Graham Spanier will win on appeal.

The reality was that "John Doe" was Victim 5 and anyone who desired to know his name could look it up in the Sandusky trial transcripts.
But why just one victim -- and why was it Victim 5?

Victims 1 and 9, who were victimized between 2004 and 2009, were not victimized on the PSU campus.

Victim 3, despite Fina’s change to the dates of the crimes, testified that he was being victimized by Sandusky at the time he was an active coach and shortly afterwards (i.e., 1999 and 2000). Victim 3 was not victimized after February 2001.

That left Victim 5, who apparently was willing to change his story to fit the OAG's narrative.
Victim 5 told the grand jury his encounter with Sandusky occurred in 1998 and that he did not understand the significance of Sandusky's erection when he observed it. That was a credible scenario for a 10 year-old boy.
At the Sandusky trial in June 2012, he testified the incident occurred in August 2001 when he was 13 years old. It is possible, but highly unlikely, that a 13 year-old wouldn't know what an erection was. Also, at the trial, Victim 5 added he was certain about the date because the incident happened before 9-11.
In his abbreviated testimony at the Spanier trial, he was sure it was 2002 because he recalled it happened after 9-11. The erection issue simply doesn't hold water for a 14 year-old boy, especially in the age of the internet.
The date was/is a very material issue for this case and it appears his testimony was perjurious.
In addition, prosecutor Patrick Schulte would seemingly have suborned perjury based on his questioning of Victim 5.

Undoubtedly, Schulte (and Ditka) knew the Victim 5’s allegations of being sexually assaulted by Sandusky resulted in a not guilty verdict.

The trial verdicts for Victim 5 (Counts 24-27) and 6 (Counts 28-31) from the Sandusky trial are shown below.

Both Victim 5 and 6 testified it was the first time they were alone with Sandusky in the PSU shower room. Victim 6 testified he and Sandusky worked out and that afterward there was playful activity in the shower— but no indecent touching occurred. The jury correctly determined not guilty on Count 28: Indecent Assault.

And btw the only victim 2 (the shower) that has ever come forward has said nothing happened that night

You do know for this to stick, they had to have victim 5 change his story at least 3 times, don't you? Graham Spanier will win on appeal.

The reality was that "John Doe" was Victim 5 and anyone who desired to know his name could look it up in the Sandusky trial transcripts.
But why just one victim -- and why was it Victim 5?

Victims 1 and 9, who were victimized between 2004 and 2009, were not victimized on the PSU campus.

Victim 3, despite Fina’s change to the dates of the crimes, testified that he was being victimized by Sandusky at the time he was an active coach and shortly afterwards (i.e., 1999 and 2000). Victim 3 was not victimized after February 2001.

That left Victim 5, who apparently was willing to change his story to fit the OAG's narrative.
Victim 5 told the grand jury his encounter with Sandusky occurred in 1998 and that he did not understand the significance of Sandusky's erection when he observed it. That was a credible scenario for a 10 year-old boy.
At the Sandusky trial in June 2012, he testified the incident occurred in August 2001 when he was 13 years old. It is possible, but highly unlikely, that a 13 year-old wouldn't know what an erection was. Also, at the trial, Victim 5 added he was certain about the date because the incident happened before 9-11.
In his abbreviated testimony at the Spanier trial, he was sure it was 2002 because he recalled it happened after 9-11. The erection issue simply doesn't hold water for a 14 year-old boy, especially in the age of the internet.
The date was/is a very material issue for this case and it appears his testimony was perjurious.
In addition, prosecutor Patrick Schulte would seemingly have suborned perjury based on his questioning of Victim 5.

Undoubtedly, Schulte (and Ditka) knew the Victim 5’s allegations of being sexually assaulted by Sandusky resulted in a not guilty verdict.

The trial verdicts for Victim 5 (Counts 24-27) and 6 (Counts 28-31) from the Sandusky trial are shown below.

Both Victim 5 and 6 testified it was the first time they were alone with Sandusky in the PSU shower room. Victim 6 testified he and Sandusky worked out and that afterward there was playful activity in the shower— but no indecent touching occurred. The jury correctly determined not guilty on Count 28: Indecent Assault.

And btw the only victim 2 (the shower) that has ever come forward has said nothing happened that night

Prisons are full of innocent people. o_O

Program should have gotten the death penalty 10 year minimum. But hey let's let PSU give the N€AA 60 million, let the courts decide and then let's have the NCAA bitch slap a G5 like Ga Southern to let everyone know, they still have the power, corupt or not. SMU should sue the NCAA!

I truly feel for the victims. Horrible.

Much like the 3rd Reich , PSUs name will be remembered for a 1000 years, but for all the wrong reasons. Jo Pa, Sandusky, Ollie Luck, 3 names I loathe for what they've done to college football.

Program should have gotten the death penalty 10 year minimum. But hey let's let PSU give the N€AA 60 million, let the courts decide and then let's have the NCAA bitch slap a G5 like Ga Southern to let everyone know, they still have the power, corupt or not. SMU should sue the NCAA!

I truly feel for the victims. Horrible.

Much like the 3rd Reich , PSUs name will be remembered for a 1000 years, but for all the wrong reasons. Jo Pa, Sandusky, Ollie Luck, 3 names I loathe for what they've done to college football.
Sandusky I agree with All Paterno did was report the hearsay information he was given. Luck wasn't even st the NCAA at the time this went down. The state of PA knew more about Sandusky then Joe ever knew but they did nothing. Why? Follow use money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT