ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder this poster is the people's moderator

buttons_all.png

Hey man...do me a favor. Unstick the thread pinned at the top of Pullman. I’m in my car and can’t really do it driving. Thanks.
You know that goes against the moderator code. Stepping on toes. I am not going step on Random's toes like that.

• Love
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
I feel blessed to have a moderator here on this forum, the great Pullman Square, one who is fair and balanced, and treats the people with upmost respect.

429, we're watching you. You're going to have to take it down a notch, or you'll be going before the BOG. A moderator warning may be forthcoming as well.

I think Michgian is on strike. Take the damn sticky shit down, mods. You are becoming like bugged eyed Pelosi. Obstructionists.

As the career MVP of HerdNation, I would like to reconfirm my support of The People's Moderator - Herdman. Though his cabinet appointments have been - well frankly - shitty, and though his enforcement of some bets was lacking, he has done a noble job of keeping the women and Coach Stowers (yes, redundant) away from this board, has extended an olive branch to E.T. multiple times, and has shown loyalty to the board's best posters.

I would like to congratulate Herdman on another one year extension to his moderator contract. Now, that the board power has shifted to the liberals, just like the federal government, Herdman will face a difficult year trying to not get crushed by the blue wave that has now settled into calmer waters. How he handles these next couple of months could be a good indicator if he is cut out for the job or if this will be his sophomore slump.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
As the career MVP of HerdNation, I would like to reconfirm my support of The People's Moderator - Herdman. Though his cabinet appointments have been - well frankly - shitty, and though his enforcement of some bets was lacking, he has done a noble job of keeping the women and Coach Stowers (yes, redundant) away from this board, has extended an olive branch to E.T. multiple times, and has shown loyalty to the board's best posters.

I would like to congratulate Herdman on another one year extension to his moderator contract. Now, that the board power has shifted to the liberals, just like the federal government, Herdman will face a difficult year trying to not get crushed by the blue wave that has now settled into calmer waters. How he handles these next couple of months could be a good indicator if he is cut out for the job or if this will be his sophomore slump.
Thank you, rifle. As you all know rifle is my football advisor as I am the Emeritus Moderator on the new hiring committee. We are proud to represent this forum in the new coaching search. Believe me everything we write is getting passed on. He is also my Entertainment Director and CIA director. Believe me boys, anybody screws with us we have ways to work in the shadows. While rifle and I may differ, we do agree that women are a detriment to this forum and so is Coach Stowers.

Thanks for the kind words. I am not worried about the blue wave. I can handle it.

has extended an olive branch to E.T. multiple times

Too little too late.

He's an idiot that falls for every conservative conspiracy theory, believes the election was fraudulent, has not apologized for voting for trump even after he incited insurrection, supported conflict in the middle east until the liar in chief said he wanted out, allowed 88 to stay on the board for weeks after he lost the bet, believes in trickle down economics, strongly supports antichrists, and he's a liar. The only reason I've let him live this long is because he likes Coach Pruett. Bottom line....Just like Texas and South Carolina are not compatible with New York and California.. We are no longer compatible.

ADVERTISEMENT