ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder this poster is the people's moderator

Too little too late.

He's an idiot that falls for every conservative conspiracy theory, believes the election was fraudulent, has not apologized for voting for trump even after he incited insurrection, supported conflict in the middle east until the liar in chief said he wanted out, allowed 88 to stay on the board for weeks after he lost the bet, believes in trickle down economics, strongly supports antichrists, and he's a liar. The only reason I've let him live this long is because he likes Coach Pruett. Bottom line....Just like Texas and South Carolina are not compatible with New York and California.. We are no longer compatible.

Very nice EG. As you can see rifle, I have tried. This is EG's response.

I also put up with him writing "idiot" all the time which brings no value to the forum at all. I also, with Michigan's input, helped save his ass when he got booted. I believe in being fair, patient, and allow all view points.

88 was allowed to stay because there was a legal battle going on and all I stated was let it work the course.

I don't care if we agree on politics. Raoul, rifle, chevy among others have had heated political debates with me. But, they are fruitful and add value. EG is just a pain in the ass.

Look at the bull shit he just pulled. He is nothing more than an obstructionist.

I also, with Michigan's input, helped save his ass when he got booted.

Lie ^^^

I believe in being fair, patient, and allow all view points.

Lie^^^

88 was allowed to stay because there was a legal battle going on and all I stated was let it work the course.

It was over when the states certified. So, another lie^^^

Look at the bull shit he just pulled. He is nothing more than an obstructionist.

You're an idiot.

The only reason I've let him live this long
tenor.png

ADVERTISEMENT