ADVERTISEMENT

Just as I suggested would happen....(happens EVERY YEAR).....patience pays

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
When buckeye makes a prediction........immediately expect the opposite. Seriously. You cant make this up. Buckeye mocks my comments on historical precedent of "oil/energy stocks rising during the summer" and....within a day of mocking, crude oil begins it's move up (~16% so far) off it's June lows. Many of the energy stocks up ~10% over the last 5 weeks. Energy sector is the trade that just pays you to be patient (shhhhh. every year) during the summer.

You bought puts back in June didn't you buckeye? I think I'll add your predictions as one of my chart indicators.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/26/oil-prices-ease-but-near-8-week-highs-on-lower-us-stocks.html

With that said, and now the media reporting this recent move up........I wouldn't be surprised to see it pause or pull back in price a little.....but lets go to the expert first for his insight: Buckeye? What's your prediction?

It is highly probably that you are the biggest douche and worst investor on the board. Net negative. The barrel is less today then when you started this conversation about soaring gas prices in spring and summer.

Let me summarize $55- $12 = $43 + 15% = $49 (today's price). Net $-6. The barrel soared so much in the spring and summer -$6.

Better get to bed so you can get up early to make the biscuits.

It is highly probably that you are the biggest douche and worst investor on the board. Net negative. The barrel is less today then when you started this conversation about soaring gas prices in spring and summer.

Let me summarize $55- $12 = $43 + 15% = $49 (today's price). Net $-6. The barrel soared so much in the spring and summer -$6.

43+15 is no where close to 49. Try 58

And as usual, you lack knowledge, context, and honesty of the original discussion. Never did I claim "soaring" prices. You continue with the ignorant hyperbole. I claimed to expect a typical base in price (because prices were falling at that time) and then a tradable "rise" in the summer. Its the point I am still making, and you fail to comprehend.

It was pathetic reading your original comments when entering that thread. You attempted to suggest oil was NOT selling off at that time. In fact your quote "...oil has been rising this year...I listen to Goldman.." LOL! Only when shown the chart and prices did you flee the conversation. Speaking of original comments... when this discussion originally started oil, was nowhere near $55. Where are you coming up with that? It hasn't been close to that $ since Feb. This topic wasn't introduced until Mar.

A supposed expert, such as you claim to be, still cant seem to comprehend the difference between a trade in a security and an investment in one. Maybe your rich wife can educate you on the difference because you continue to be clueless.

"Make the biscuits"??? Again, WTF is that?

Last edited:
And as usual, you lack knowledge, context, and honesty of the original discussion. Never did I claim "soaring" prices. You continue with the ignorant hyperbole. I claimed to expect a typical base in price (because prices were falling at that time) and then a tradable "rise" in the summer. Its the point I am still making, and you fail to comprehend.

It was pathetic reading your original comments when entering that thread. You attempted to suggest oil was NOT selling off at that time. In fact your quote "...oil has been rising this year...I listen to Goldman.." LOL! Only when shown the chart and prices did you flee the conversation. Speaking of original comments... when this discussion originally started oil, was nowhere near $55. Where are you coming up with that? It hasn't been close to that $ since Feb. This topic wasn't introduced until May.

A supposed expert, such as you claim to be, still cant seem to comprehend the difference between a trade in a security and an investment in one. Maybe your rich wife can educate you on the difference because you continue to be clueless.

"Make the biscuits"??? Again, WTF is that?
Yep your delusional. Are you on your smoke break at tudors? Biscuits need made dude.

Yep, that's what I thought. Coward. Someone with "an expert ability to negotiate" cant even carry the water in a basic discussion of tradable market activity. Keep lying to everyone here, man. "Your" a moron.
No I don't have time to dispute your alternative facts. Anything is a priority over that.

It's about time to flip the grill over for lunch so you better wrap up your smoke break.

this is great:

raleigh: "fact, fact, fact, fact, fact."

buckdumbass: "you work at tudor's! har har har!"

"Oil has not sold off until the last couple days after the saudis said they have been pumping 10 million barrels a day. Oil has had an exception couple months. So no it has not sold off" --- Buckeye quote from Mar 15th

Well, we all know how that played out.

My reply:
"I don't know what charts you look at but the entire sector has been selling off since the end of December and early January. The OSX alone is down $35/share."

I continued later in the thread:
"I buy stock because these stocks move up every year in the spring/summer."

Buckeye attempt at a rebuttal:
"Yep every spring buy energy. It always pays off and it's that simple. The easiest investing strategy ever."

Would you like me to review some of those tradable moves higher in energy since May-June Buckeye?? It doesn't appear Goldman is sharing them with you.

Make the biscuits Pay the bills Raleigh tomorrow will be an early morning for you, Saturday's are busy at tudors. Get some rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT