ADVERTISEMENT

just what we need a militarized GERMANY conservatives are the ruin of america they must be ignored

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
LONDON — German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Sunday declared a new chapter in U.S.-European relations "This is what I have experienced in the last few days.”

before Trump there has rarely been such a strong feeling from European leaders that they must turn away from Washington and prepare to face the world alone.
it was a clear repudiation of Trump’s troubled few days with European leaders.

On Thursday, Trump had stern words for German trade behind closed doors. Hours later, heblasted European leaders at NATO, he refused to endorse the Paris agreements on combating climate change.

Trump had a days-long opportunity to reset relations with Washington’s closest allies. Instead, by most European accounts he strained them even more.

“The belief in shared values has been shattered by the Trump administration,” said Stephan Bierling, an expert on transatlantic relations at Germany’s University of Regensburg. “After the inauguration, everyone in Europe was hopeful that Trump would become more moderate and take into account the positions of the G-7 and of NATO. But the opposite has happened. It’s as if he is still trying to win a campaign.

EVERYTHING PUTIN COULD HAVE WISHED FOR - HANDED TO HIM BY COSERVATIVES

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l-153pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.c08f6d7d657b

Kudos to Trump. That's what we voted for. Get on the trump curb, or get your ass run over. The tea time bullshit at these summits is no more. Trump speaks, you either listen and get in line, or fend for yourself. They can welcome in Muslims and protect the earth from getting warm, or they can side with us. Trump made it clear. Another win for US.

Believe it or not there is a better way that trump could have handled his beef with NATO and got better results.

Doesn't matter. When I pulled the curtain behind me, all I was thinking about was weak Europeans, worthless bums at home, and killing towel heads.

It felt pretty damn good pulling the lever, despite the overwhelming odds.

How was I to know I would win? Big upset. It was like WV Tech beating Bama to win the national title.

I'm going to gloat and rub your nose in the victory, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Doesn't matter. When I pulled the curtain behind me, all I was thinking about was weak Europeans, worthless bums at home, and killing towel heads.

It felt pretty damn good pulling the lever, despite the overwhelming odds.

How was I to know I would win? Big upset. It was like WV Tech beating Bama to win the national title.

I'm going to gloat and rub your nose in the victory, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Why don't you just copy-and-paste at this point? It's straight plagiarism.

Trump could go about it more tactfully, but is he wrong on the numbers? Everything I've seen suggests a number of NATO members have not met their financial pledges.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...o-leaders-on-defense-spending-as-unity-tested

crxcMS7.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the libs didn't want the US to be the worlds police?? Now trump suggests they do their security and you kind freak out. It's hard to keep up with your positions

Last edited:
Germany, given their economy, has absolutely no reason not to meeting their 2% obligation. Likewise, we have no reason to be almost doubling our required obligation. Oh, screw France too. We've had to save them twice and they still won't pay their share.

the next hitler to rise out of a militarized germany may learn the lesson from
his predecessor, to develop the next world super weapon before setting out
to conquer the world, rather than as hitler did in starting his invasions before
germany developed jets and nuclear weapons.

but, conservatives aren't that perceptive. conservatives cannot think beyond the
next lie they tell to get them out of the last lie they told.

I thought the libs didn't want the US to be the worlds police?? Now trump suggests they do their security and you kind freak out. It's hard to keep up with your positions
Actually I think you are confusing libertarians and democrats. The democrats want us to police the world.

the next hitler to rise out of a militarized germany may learn the lesson from
his predecessor, to develop the next world super weapon before setting out
to conquer the world, rather than as hitler did in starting his invasions before
germany developed jets and nuclear weapons.

but, conservatives aren't that perceptive. conservatives cannot think beyond the
next lie they tell to get them out of the last lie they told.

And you couldn't even see far enough into the climate in America to see that the Trump victory was coming, you weren't that perceptive. You disappeared for six months in a self imposed fit of cowardice and can't even acknowledge how you bitched out. In other words, you don't have the standing to tell anyone anything.

Reactions: caliherd
Dherd left for months. Easy way out.

As for Germany. They will get over it.

i think there is a nest of putins trolls on this board.
how much is he paying you right wingers to destroy
america and the west?

Last edited:
How much thumb sucking and crying did you do after the election?

Conservatives are starting to do the same thing. They look around and don't see a wall nor Mexico paying for it, no Muslim ban, no repeal of Obamacare, coal mines aren't booming, and no conservative healthcare plan that's better and more affordable than Obamacare. All that's left are puffs.

Conservatives are starting to do the same thing. They look around and don't see a wall nor Mexico paying for it, no Muslim ban, no repeal of Obamacare, coal mines aren't booming, and no conservative healthcare plan that's better and more affordable than Obamacare. All that's left are puffs.
I don't recall anyone running and hiding for 6 months after obama was elected like dtard has done

I don't recall anyone running and hiding for 6 months after obama was elected like dtard has done

I listened to whining and thumb sucking for 8 years on this board. cheetos being president is a real downer for sane men and women.

What is dherd talking about, "a militarized Germany"? Someone please let him know that Germany already has what the CIA considers to be the worlds 9th most powerful military.

Dude why are you posting here now as Dherd you forfeited your right when you ran away for 6 months and created two other accounts. You were a coward and didn't want to take your lumps so your opinion goes to the bottom of the barrel. Extra has been here every day since Election Day. 429 claimed all the way up to Election Day that Trump was going to get destroyed in the general election yet he's been here every day since. Other posters both conservative and liberal who did not like Trump before the election all posted after the election. You ran away and then created fake accounts that is beyond pitiful even for you.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Dude why are you posting here now as Dherd you forfeited your right when you ran away for 6 months and created two other accounts. You were a coward and didn't want to take your lumps so your opinion goes to the bottom of the barrel. Extra has been here every day since Election Day. 429 claimed all the way up to Election Day that Trump was going to get destroyed in the general election yet he's been here every day since. Other posters both conservative and liberal who did not like Trump before the election all posted after the election. You ran away and then created fake accounts that is beyond pitiful even for you.

One of the accounts that you're accusing dherd of creating after the election was registered in 2009.

Yep, might as well keep posting under the other two names.

I've taken breaks from here before, mainly because I've been ready to kick the bucket now for years but I just won't. Sure as hell wasn't because of the results of an election.

6 months in hiding because Hillary lost. At least that one guy quit posting because he got put in jail or whatever. This here is just too pathetic to ever regain any shred of credibility.

At least that one guy quit posting because he got put in jail or whatever.

What happened to that guy? He has to be out by now, right?

We've had our fair share of sexual predators on hypocrite nation. Kenny was arrested for sending dic-pics to girls. Did he get off (of the charges, as we know he got off otherwise)?

Not sure if he did any time, but it made the little Lincoln County throwaway paper with the ads selling hay, chickens and house trailers.

Way too ashamed to ever come back. Good riddance. Of course it would be hilarious if he posted from a prison computer, but he's probably too damn proud. Of what, I don't know.

At least that one guy quit posting because he got put in jail or whatever.

What happened to that guy? He has to be out by now, right?

We've had our fair share of sexual predators on hypocrite nation. Kenny was arrested for sending dic-pics to girls. Did he get off (of the charges, as we know he got off otherwise)?

Not sure if he did any time, but it made the little Lincoln County throwaway paper with the ads selling hay, chickens and house trailers.

Way too ashamed to ever come back. Good riddance. Of course it would be hilarious if he posted from a prison computer, but he's probably too damn proud. Of what, I don't know.

Are you two talking about Sabo?

Doesn't surprise me.

High school calculus teacher called him by his first and last name. Me just by my first name. Of course with our first names being the same.

I chalked it up to her first impression being that he commanded more respect, being a high class immigrant child of doctors or whatever. Me just being a hick from a holler.

Wouldn't have it any other way. Sneaking up and shocking the hell out of people is way more rewarding. "Wow, you're not retarded?" She didn't ask that, but a lot of people did.

Yeah we did, but calculus is the only class I remember him in. I was actually shocked at how stupid he was. My first impression was the same as hers. This guy looks like my brother's neurologist. No way I can keep up with that. Pfffffft, turned out to be Jethro in a Buddha suit.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT