ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Word Salad

Any of you ever watch Parks and Rec? If not, I suggest you go watch some clips of Perd Hapley, the news guy on the series. I think he’s Kamala’s uncle. He talks just like her. “This is Perd Hapley and tonight’s big story is a story that is big.”

Reactions: ThunderCat98
CONVICTED FELON

Iran is also the biggest threat too.

My fear is they will use this to get us deeper involved in an Israel Iran war.

Her take is so ironic. I think anyone ever thinking they weren't one of the top threats globally hasn't fully been paying attention. Its what made the decision to send them $billions under Obumma and Biden's decision to lift sanctions so completely stupid.

Her take is so ironic. I think anyone ever thinking they weren't one of the top threats globally hasn't fully been paying attention. Its what made the decision to send them $billions under Obumma and Biden's decision to lift sanctions so completely stupid.
You're a lying idiot.

Kamala isn’t going to push back any against military conflict the complex can profit from. Joe made it pretty clear Kamala has been heavily involved with any major policy decisions. Biden & Harris administration don’t exactly have a record of de-escalation. In fact, quite the opposite

Kamala isn’t going to push back any against military conflict the complex can profit from. Joe made it pretty clear Kamala has been heavily involved with any major policy decisions. Biden & Harris administration don’t exactly have a record of de-escalation. In fact, quite the opposite
^^^Stupid lying "undecided" voter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT