ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye vs The Jews

Kanye gave up his race victimhood card by being a pretend conservative and being pro-Trump. On the other hand, the Jews are the only race/religion/ethnicity (besides whites) that it's okay to fvck with because of their socio-economic status and perceived whiteness. Should be a hell of a battle.

Reactions: Jartard
I'll take the Jews for 1000 Alex

Last edited:
If we’re talking Beastie Boys w/Adam Yauch, Kanye vs the Jews sounds like the dopest concert of all time. Somehow make this happen, Rox
There’s only one man that can make that happen, and his romper doesn’t come to these parts very often now.

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
There’s only one man that can make that happen, and his romper doesn’t come to these parts very often now.
Rifle is in a bad spot right now. Does he side with his good friend and confidant Kanye, risking future unGooglable grammy nominations given out by the Jews? What an unenviable situation. Should probably go for long drive in his ("mom's") 2009 Nissan Altima to clear his head.

Rifle is in a bad spot right now. Does he side with his good friend and confidant Kanye, risking future unGooglable grammy nominations given out by the Jews? What an unenviable situation. Should probably go for long drive in his ("mom's") 2009 Nissan Altima to clear his head.
o.k. I need to get one thing straight just for a memory check.

was it an Altima or a Maxima? because I was thinking it was mommie's maxima

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT