ADVERTISEMENT

Keep Democrats Away From Guns

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_640.gif

Don't be so dramatic, he didn't shoot the reporter, the reporter got fragged.

It's still incredibly dumb.

Centerfire rifle on a pistol range...

I kinda understand better now why they are afraid of firearms...
At that close of a distance you could get fragged shooting steel with a pistol. They should be shooting paper targets.

This appears to a be a Chuck Schumer grilling burgers type of photo shoot but with more guns to up the excitement and danger level.

It's all kayfabe.

Better yet they shouldn't be pandering to potential voters...
They all do.

Massie sending out Christmas cards with his family holding high-end weaponry comes to mind.

It's all silly. Guns should not be romanticized anyways, guns are dangerous tools that demand respect.

My comment is more just gun safety. You have to put some distance between yourself and steel. Shoot some damn watermelons or something, that would look cool for the camera.

At that close of a distance you could get fragged shooting steel with a pistol. They should be shooting paper targets.

Rifles aren't meant to shoot at certain metal targets, especially with FMJ bullets.

If rifle rated it should be a minimum of 100 yards.

I've shot metal spinner targets at 15 - 25 yards rated up to .44 mag with no problems. I did have a dumb@$$ shoot a metal pistol target with a 5.56 round once. It put a hole through the target and peeled off the FMJ.

Rifles aren't meant to shoot at certain metal targets, especially with FMJ bullets.
No shit, Sherlock.

I don't care what you do on your range. I'm not comfortable shooting steel that close with anything other than a bb gun. Maybe not even that, it might bounce back and take out your eye.
Not surprisingly you would use a Republican as your example...
Not surprisingly I would use one that everyone with a pulse is aware of, moron.
Of course Raoul couldn't comment on this without a whataboutism.
Of course keeper couldn't post a Tweet here that isn't a lie, because that's what you do best on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
No shit, Sherlock.

I don't care what you do on your range. I'm not comfortable shooting steel that close with anything other than a bb gun. Maybe not even that, it might bounce back and take out your eye.

Not surprisingly I would use one that everyone with a pulse is aware of, moron.

Of course keeper couldn't post a Tweet here that isn't a lie, because that's what you do best on this board.
What was a lie? Are you saying "shot and "hit with a piece of the bullet because a Democrat with a gun is an idiot" are in conflict?

It's like saying someone wasn't killed by a fall, but the concrete.

Of course Raoul couldn't comment on this without a whataboutism.
He's become a joke at this point. He's just as bad as Greed.

Imagine - a dude with an image of Hunter S. Thompson as his profile bitching about a family holding guns on a holiday card. Thompson would have thought that was awesome.

Reactions: KyMUfan
He's become a joke at this point. He's just as bad as Greed.

Imagine - a dude with an image of Hunter S. Thompson as his profile bitching about a family holding guns on a holiday card. Thompson would have thought that was awesome.
Imagine, a guy who runs around proclaiming his Christian faith only to run when asked about his lifelong friend's racism, anti-semitism, sexism, and homophobia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT