ADVERTISEMENT

Keep it classy Georgia:

2 dozen idiots in Ga. Send them to the Fatherland....Germany , we don't need them here

5 news stories over 3 years. Wow. They are definately disproportionately racist.

There’s a hell of a lot more than that those are just a few that stood out on the first page on google. These are all trump supporters I’m certain so I understand your willingness to defend them

These are all trump supporters I’m certain

iu

There’s a hell of a lot more than that those are just a few that stood out on the first page on google. These are all trump supporters I’m certain so I understand your willingness to defend them
This is in Connecticut

5a00f87417000025007962ac.png

Three states still honor Confederate History Day: Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
The US Army still teaches the tactics of confederate Generals and some are even have their names on buildings and military installations.

How were the Irish treated in NY or Italians?

The US Army still teaches the tactics of confederate Generals and some are even have their names on buildings and military installations.

How were the Irish treated in NY or Italians?

lol which is why the ARMY is second rate, the south lost.
Are you really going back to those days in
NY?

Amazingly trump supporrres on this board defend it. Smh ‍♂️
So being a Trump supporter equate to supporting Neo Nazi behavior? You see your problem is you think that only happens in one part of the country? And, you are ignoring where it happens in your back door. The South is an easy target for it.

Three states still honor Confederate History Day: Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
As they should. There was this huge civil war back in the 1860's, wherein many soldiers from each of these states valiantly lost their lives. Too bad Stonewall was killed (by friendly fire) or I believe the CSA would have won.

As they should. There was this huge civil war back in the 1860's, wherein many soldiers from each of these state valiantly lost their lives. Too bad Stonewall was killed (by friendly fire) or I believe the CSA would have won.
He was probably the best General in battle on both sides.

So being a Trump supporter equate to supporting Neo Nazi behavior? You see your problem is you think that only happens in one part of the country? And, you are ignoring where it happens in your back door. The South is an easy target for it.

Not I’m not I simply said keep it classy GA, then a whole host of trump supporters on this board attempted to deflect and make it into a northern thing. And none of you openly condemned it.

As they should. There was this huge civil war back in the 1860's, wherein many soldiers from each of these states valiantly lost their lives. Too bad Stonewall was killed (by friendly fire) or I believe the CSA would have won.

You just can't hide your racism. It just oozes out.

There was a war where confederate, rebellious states tried to overthrow the United States of America. It's called treason. They fought for the enslavement of other human beings. It is a very dark, shit-stain on our history. We shouldn't make heroes out of traitors. We shouldn't make heroes out of those who fought to enslave other human beings. And we shouldn't be having "holidays" to commemorate that bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT