ADVERTISEMENT

Kent State line

PullmanFinger

Green Buffalo
Aug 25, 2017
I really want to take the Herd this weekend because we are definitely 15 points better than K*nt State. But I also think this might be one of those games where we decide to play eggs and make overly conservative game plans.

Pullman I just looked at Odds Shark (Vegas betting) and can't believe- and neither will you if you look - the odds TODAY are even! 22 to 22 so according to them its a toss-up. I really thought we would be heavily favored in this one.

ESPN Power Index has Marshall an 82.1% chance of winning.
Better than the 5% chance at NC state and at times we certainly had the numbers in our favor.

I like our chances at home...the team will have something to prove.

Pullman I just looked at Odds Shark (Vegas betting) and can't believe- and neither will you if you look - the odds TODAY are even! 22 to 22 so according to them its a toss-up. I really thought we would be heavily favored in this one.

What does "22 to 22" mean? I've been gambling for decades and never heard of any type of odds verbalized as "22 to 22".

Every book in LV has us favored 14, 14 1/2, or 15; moneyline +500 / -400; total 57.

Reactions: 19MU88

facepalm-head.jpg

ESPN Power Index has Marshall an 82.1% chance of winning.
Better than the 5% chance at NC state and at times we certainly had the numbers in our favor.

I like our chances at home...the team will have something to prove.

5% chance of winning turn to 100% loss at NC state...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT