ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Spacey's basement

fvcking libs, gotta love 'em . . . or they gotta love their pedophillic tendancies, one or the other, not both. sick phucks.

Reactions: 19MU88
It just shows you how filthy hollywood is. Seth MacFarlane and everyone else knew about this crap but just let it go only to preach to us regular folk

Not saying you're wrong about Hollyweird, but that is probably reading too much in to a random joke.

Last edited:
What was he supposed to do, turn into a superhero and beat them up? I'd say Seth got his thoughts out very publicly and slyly.
I don’t know how about not crack jokes and actually say hey Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey are sick fvcks that need to be arrested

More hypocrisy. You would think with all the other "outraged" liberal rants we've seen over the years, that attempting to "joke" about child rape is pretty gutless.

Liberals throw bigger fits of public protest and go on public service announcements when a tree gets cut down. But then again, we are told most super rich dudes are into this....so....never mind. o_O

I don’t know how about not crack jokes and actually say hey Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey are sick fvcks that need to be arrested

Unless he can prove it that's slander. They didn't try to fvxk him, so good luck proving it. He can get away with saying something possibly slanderous using comedy.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
More hypocrisy. You would think with all the other "outraged" liberal rants we've seen over the years, that attempting to "joke" about child rape is pretty gutless.

Liberals throw bigger fits of public protest and go on public service announcements when a tree gets cut down. But then again, we are told most super rich dudes are into this....so....never mind. o_O
Hey remember when trump allegedly raped that 13 year old. Right. Goes both ways Trumptard. Both stories are disturbing but hey you can defend trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Hey remember when trump allegedly raped that 13 year old. Right. Goes both ways Trumptard. Both stories are disturbing but hey you can defend trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit
just as gutless: fabricating a rape charge in an attempt to discredit the (at the time) future POTUS. you fvcking libs will stop at nothing.

tell us, tard, what ever did happen to that charge. i'm sure it was just swept under the rug, amirite?

just as gutless: fabricating a rape charge in an attempt to discredit the (at the time) future POTUS. you fvcking libs will stop at nothing.

tell us, tard, what ever did happen to that charge. i'm sure it was just swept under the rug, amirite?
Cool story Trumptard.

Nice try Bucky. Try reading the story you use as "evidence". You really are desperate.

A Guardian investigation this summer found that the lawsuit appeared to have been coordinated by a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show who has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving celebrities including OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain

Unless he can prove it that's slander. They didn't try to fvxk him, so good luck proving it. He can get away with saying something possibly slanderous using comedy.
Everyone knew. So if you knew a co worker was harassing women or heaven forbid kids you’d just let it go and crack some jokes about it?

Did everyone know? Seems to me it would not have kept happening if everyone knew.

When were these two co-workers? What supervisor or HR department would he have gone to?
Have you been paying attention to these stories? There hve been countless admissions from actors saying they knew this was going on. THe stories were rampantly enough to at the very least be reported to police and investigated.

Not really, I don't obsess over celebrities. But I'll stand by my earlier assertion: Seth announcing live at the Oscars that Weinstein is a raping piece of shit and should be in prison would probably result in litigation.
No one has said he should have gone up on stage and said hey everyone weinstein is a rapist heres the list of girls hes had on the casting couch. What I am saying is that if its that well known someone should have said something to the cops and let them investigate.

No one has said he should have gone up on stage and said hey everyone weinstein is a rapist heres the list of girls hes had on the casting couch. What I am saying is that if its that well known someone should have said something to the cops and let them investigate.

His victims should have went to the police. Why would a guy who did not witness a crime or evidence go to the police?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
His victims should have went to the police. Why would a guy who did not witness a crime or evidence go to the police?
BECAUSE THEY HAD PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATIONS. ALBEIT FAILED ONES AT THAT.
0033081A00000258-3171796-image-a-8_1437641851506.jpg

hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-kevin-spacey.jpg

gettyimages-51570771.jpg

She was perfectly safe around these predators.
you might be on to something. but raoul is also right. sometimes you hear people make accusations that aren't believable. like elizabeth warren. do you really believe she got chased around a table like in a cartoon? no. no sane person would. plus, she's known to lie about her past

Reactions: HerdFan76
How do you know rumors are true?
How do you know trump liked golden showers. Look the sheer volume of people saying they knew it was going on leads me to belief that it's true. I would hope someone would be strong enough to report his behavior. Yes it's all hearsay but sexual assault is nothing to sweep under the rug

How do you know trump liked golden showers. Look the sheer volume of people saying they knew it was going on leads me to belief that it's true. I would hope someone would be strong enough to report his behavior. Yes it's all hearsay but sexual assault is nothing to sweep under the rug

Look, I believe Weinstein raped women. Why? Because victims have come forward. I also believe Trump has grabbed some women by the pussy. It came out of his own mouth. But what the hell I am going to tell the police if I didn't see him do it? The same applies to all the men in Hollywood that heard these stories before all this came out. WTF could they do beyond telling women to not be alone with him and maybe finding a snarky way to get the word out? Absolutely nothing. That's how the world works. It's a damn shame, but victims have to speak up. This is a dumb argument.

the left wasn't evening hashtagging against rape by individuals in their own circles. they even voted for Hilldog 'I hang out with a lot of rapists ' Clinton. but they act like they have some moral high ground - like Gore does on the environment. now that the dam is breaking on rich libs molesting kids I say its time to revisit the claims made about the really freaky stuff bill clinton and his associates were into. cause there were a lot of accusations made. and he's a known rapist

the left wasn't evening hashtagging against rape by individuals in their own circles. they even voted for Hilldog 'I hang out with a lot of rapists ' Clinton. but they act like they have some moral high ground - like Gore does on the environment. now that the dam is breaking on rich libs molesting kids I say its time to revisit the claims made about the really freaky stuff bill clinton and his associates were into. cause there were a lot of accusations made. and he's a known rapist

I bet a lot more of celebrities voted for Johnson than we realize....

because-weed-trucker-hat-black.jpg

It's a little stunning watching Hollywood start to eat their own in this manner. I guess this is what happens when Ray Donovan throws himself off a building...

Reactions: HerdFan76

This is whats so frustrating to conservatives. We're blamed for shit we never did but what leftists are guilty of. It's ridiculous. I'm looking forward to the next awards season, can't wait to see the moral hierarchy preach to us conservative commoners about how evil we are.

Fvck certain ones. The chick from Ashland that had the wacked out nasty girl speech... She was so pissed off with Trump saying he grabbed some vag but didn't do a damn thing when it happened to her personally. Libs have a club called Code Pink, where females are supposed to look out for and protect other females. Well, apparently that's another BS movement. I understand females not calling out Weinstien in the 70's, but in the 90's or after they are guilty of allowing him to assault at will, they're to blame for every victim after their own victimization. They want to have marches and days off and jean day and red day and pink day to prove how strong women are? Well prove it bitches. Man the fvck up.

There are pervs and liars and tax cheats and old white racists on both sides of the aisle. This forum gives me hope though, because libs (not leftist), like Random and Buck have the wherewithal to call it as they see it. And hopefully me, Wise, Raleigh, Ohio (429 maybe kinda), and sometimes Herdman do the same.

Raoul? He toes his own caulk line. I want to drink some Blantons, do a line the size of an HOV lane and chase storms with that guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT