ADVERTISEMENT

Kirsten Powers is almost the perfect liberal

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Bill O'Reilly knows what he's doing having her on there every other night. Blonde and ditzy, but trying to sound intelligent. Bless her heart, head's in the clouds.

She gets kind of bitchy though. It's because she eats too much. She's not a cow or a walrus or anything like that, but she could stand to vomit up a few meals. Of course at her age, she might be more worried about becoming Andrea Mitchell if she started doing that. Talk about an old, awful looking hag. They really need to move her back from the camera, fuzz up the screen and make her wear turtlenecks.

Kristen better drop a few pounds or she will soon be relegated to behind the scenes duties. Chubby girls don't get camera time anymore unless they work for that station in Oak Hill.

Walden that girl is about 6' tall, a lot of women for you to handle. Even better she hails from Alaska.

Yeah, I don't want anybody around me really. They're just for looking at and talking about at this point.

I'd like to see this woman take over for Mika on Morning Joe. Mika's quickly crumbling. She's just an uglier, bitchier and dumber Katie Couric.

I didn't realize she was that tall. Saw her today on the Out Numbered show during my normal lunch routine. That's usually a good looking bunch of women. On a good day, I usually want to mate with all four of the ladies, including the black woman. That would make the old man turn in his grave though, and he would probably have me struck down by some weird bullshit powers.

All those women are so self centered and career focused that they would be texting and sending e-mails while they were doing you.

You seem well versed in the hick rules.

I talk a lot of bitterness and shit on here about back home, but I wonder if we're not supposed to go back and bring home some bacon to those who kind of made us what we are. Weekends should be spent up the holler eating large Giovanni's Pizzas, packages of bacon and celebrating the fact that at least one of us backwards ass hicks made something of himself.

Of course I'd buy the pizzas and bacon. That's chump change. We could all hog it. Damn, this is what I'm supposed to be doing. And here I sit all weekend doing nothing like an idiot. No wonder my mom calls me a horse's ass.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

I talk a lot of bitterness and shit on here about back home, but I wonder if we're not supposed to go back and bring home some bacon to those who kind of made us what we are.
I've often wondered if we truly were never meant to leave in the first place. I'm not sure what I would be doing had I stayed. I figured I would follow the old man's boots and end up down Alloy working at the metals plant. That's what the rest of them did, and they seem to be doing just fine. Work all day, get black & dirty, and then go back up the mountain and drive up the holler to do normal redneck activities. Sit outside around the fire and tell lies to each other, shoot at random shit out in the woods, and pretty much still control the old lady. Just one good holler, and the old lady comes running out with another cold one. Meanwhile, I'm relegated to showing up at 8:00 in the morning, listening to a bunch of girlie men complain about their shitty kids and having to get home after work to help their wife around the house. That doesn't fly back home, or at least not in most cases.

Now when I go back, I'm only there for a week. That's not enough time to get back to the old ways. The boys down there still like to ride down to the river and drink a quart of beer and bag tag one another on occasion. Those are all things that seem strange to me now, but I know it's what I was really meant to be doing. By the time I start finding my way again, it's time to load up and head back up to the shit hole. Not to mention, I have to listen to the old lady bitch about how the good ole boys bossed around their women.

I figure it's too late to go back now. I won't fit in. I would have to take up smoking the meth pipe, and drawing the check like the others. I'm not sure I could do that now, not after experiencing the white shirt life. I wish I could though.

This post was edited on 11/14 4:08 PM by MichiganHerd

I wouldn't go back there to work, but I would consider taking my weekend trips down there. It's not going to happen now though. They want me to sleep on a couch with dog hair all over it or pony up 70 bucks for Days Inn. To hell with all of that. Days Inn sucks. My dirty apartment is better than Days Inn.

Damn bums moved in and took the bed I used to sleep in. Far be it to ask them to move to the couch for the weekend so somebody who actually has to work from Monday through Friday can get a couple days' rest. Nope, stick my ass on the dog hair.

If that's how it's gonna be, they can go to hell. Wait until the gravy train dries up and they call me to ask for money. That's what keeps me going. Knowing someday they will be flat broke. And they'll call me. I'll cuss them out, tell them fvck themselves and start laughing when they start whining. My mom already pulls that shit. Shouldn't have been a drunk whore, maybe then I'd feel obligated.
This post was edited on 11/14 4:37 PM by Walden Pond

I figure after my mom dies, I'll never go back. Sure, I'll go back for the funeral and sprinkle some dirt on the coffin. I might even pretend to be nice to all the relatives I hate for an hour or two afterwards, but only if they have a good post-funeral dinner. Something like some pinto beans, corn bread, and collards. If it's just for fried chicken and boxed mash potatoes, then I won't even hang around for that. I'll just stop by the Colonel on the way out of town.

I already figured I'm not fighting the rest of them for anything that's left over. They can have it all, and blow all the money. It will be gone within a week or two. One big drunk fest and possibly a shooting over who gets what. I'm just going to plan on tossing the dirt, and heading back here, never to be heard from or seen again. The San Francisco hippies/freaks/queers have pretty much taken over the area anyways. Granted, there's some good places to eat, but I don't like to be around that kind of folks.

They keep trying to get me to go to a high school reunion as well. I couldn't stand 98% of them back in school, so I sure as hell don't want to be around them now that I've grown old and tired as hell all the time. I wouldn't visit with most of them if they were standing on my front porch. Sure as hell not going to drive 500 miles to be around them. Plus, you're right, even though they're not related to me, some of them would want to bum some money from me.

Nope, once ma is gone, I'm gone.

Are you going to pay for the funeral?

That's what pisses me off is thinking I'm just some sucker sitting out here for them to call for funeral expenses. Not gonna happen. I'll tell 'em to go to pauper's hill or whatever. Hell, if I wasn't good enough to let come back for visits then I'm not gonna be good enough to spring for funerals.

I tell my mom to buy life insurance, but she won't. Says she wants burned and the ashes thrown into the ocean. Hell, I'm not going all the way to the ocean. Guess I could put 'em in the Ohio River and say good luck gettin' there although I know they'll all wash up way before that.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

Are you going to pay for the funeral?
I've tried to avoid thinking about that. They already have the stone and the plot out there by the old man.

I figure I'll end up getting an invoice in the mail a few weeks after the flowers have died. I may have to pry into this a little further. Those funeral homes really put it on you. My dumbass brother won't know enough or care about it. He'll tell them to put her in the box with the gold dust sprinkled all around. Do you know what those con artists charge for engraving the rock? The old mans was like $350.00. It looked awful as they did a shitty job on it. Could barely read what it said. I had to make them come back out and fix it. Of course, they wanted another $125.00 to do that. I'm not sure that bill was ever paid, nor should have been. It still looked shitty when I was down there this past July.

All said though, the rest of them will give them my address for the bill. That will probably cost me more than replacing my roof.

This thread makes me homesick. I miss the fights over cars and PawPaw talking about the damn Japanese cars and how people could kiss his ass for buying and arguing over brands of tires. Important stuff. The women did all the cooking and cleaned it up to. You would have these family get together and the men were first served and when they got done they went in the other room to talk about cars, dogs, women, and working down at the plant. The women had to clean it all up. But, I think the women seemed happier then.

I remember being at Thanksgiving dinner one time and somebody said get the guns. Two cousins started arguing over who had the best shotgun so they had to prove it.

Had a family member and at his funeral they put a pouch of Redman in his casket. Kind of freaked me out. Then, two of the younger boys in the family were daring each other to touch him. Right there in the funeral home. I thought they were going to tip over the casket. Then, we were standing there and people were gathered around and it was the time of the first Obama election and one of the old men said, "Can't believer were going to get a ****** President. Sons of bitches".

Funeral is going to set you back about 5 grand. Maybe $3500 if you can jew them.

This post was edited on 11/14 5:21 PM by i am herdman

Originally posted by i am herdman:
Had a family member and at his funeral they put a pouch of Redman in his casket.
That's pretty good. Reminds me of that guy up the holler who got shot over drugs. He was a good ole shit, but he tried to sell to the wrong people. Anyhow, they buried him in this red and black checkered flannel looking wool coat. Looked like he was about to go work on his car laying there dead.

No way in hell I'm paying $3,500 or $5,000 for anything unless it runs good.

I was able to do some research this morning on Kirsten, including viewing several images of her through my friend, the internet.

She's definitely a big woman. I saw a couple pictures of her standing next to a normal broad, and there's just no way I could hit that bush. She's too much for me, plus her legs didn't look right in the picture of her playing tennis. Her being from Alaska justifies her creamy colored legs, but it also looks as though a seal or two has had their way with her.

I also uncovered that she had a fling with Anthony Weiner. That in itself is enough to cross her off my potential mating list. For now, I'll stick to fantasizing over Harris, Andrea, and Sandra. That Andrea Tantaros is the one that I would prefer to see naked. Not sure if I could handle it, but just like driving past a good car crash, I know that I want to see it.

All said, I wish I wouldn't have researched ole Kirsten. This has ruined her for me now. If I'm to have an Alaskan, I'll have to stick with rubbing one off while watching one of the Palins, or quite possibly some of those Alaskan bush women they show from time to time on that Alaska State Troopers show.

NFL AM's got the hottest chick I ever see on TV anymore. Little brunette with short skirts on all the time. Where the hell did all the hot chicks go? They put too many middle aged and old hags on TV now.

$110 a month for this shit? Come on, they had more to look at when it was half that price.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT