ADVERTISEMENT

Kremlin Once Again Exposes that trump is a Liar

Strange to see Rifle pro-Putin.
Not sure how anything in my post is pro-Russia. It is simply showing that trump lied again, should be sued for defamation of character due to his comments about the reporter who he claimed was lying, and further proof of his subservient relationship to Putin.

Not sure how anything in my post is pro-Russia. It is simply showing that trump lied again, should be sued for defamation of character due to his comments about the reporter who he claimed was lying, and further proof of his subservient relationship to Putin.
Trust the Russians

Me and rifle are friends, but just like Pedro Martinez when he was 51 and still trying to pitch, some times you just have to realize you're washed up.

Remember when Jordan played that extra year for the Wizards? That's rifle

So Putin is now lying to make trump look bad even though he wants him in office? Brilliant analysis, deplorables. Tell us some more about how those chemtrails are going to lose the election for trump.

Me and rifle are friends, but just like Pedro Martinez when he was 51 and still trying to pitch, some times you just have to realize you're washed up.
Pedro went 5-1 with a very solid 3.63 ERA in his final season. Seems about accurate with me, too.

So Putin is now lying to make trump look bad even though he wants him in office? Brilliant analysis, deplorables. Tell us some more about how those chemtrails are going to lose the election for trump.
He would rather have Kamala. Haven't you noticed he gains territory under weak ass Democrats? Obama, Mush Biden. Why in the hell do you think he would want Trump? That makes no damn sense.

Reactions: 30CAT

Remember when Jordan played that extra year for the Wizards? That's rifle
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

He would rather have Kamala. Haven't you noticed he gains territory under weak ass Democrats? Obama, Mush Biden. Why in the hell do you think he would want Trump? That makes no damn sense.
But idiots like you winked when your orange jesus took the word of Putin over the U S national security agencies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT