ADVERTISEMENT

La la la la la

Jul 13, 2024
Rifle and greed remind if the purple haired weirdos that try to shout down differing opinions. Rather than a bull horn in public, they just fk up this forum and flood it with dumb shit. I picture them both right now with their fingers in their ears yelling la la la la la.

Liberals really do ruin everything they touch.

Extragreed is a scientology follower. Makes him the biggest dunbass on the board. His better half is fat too. Lol

Hey, moron. You posted on the wrong board. Thanks for further proving how much of a moron you are.
I figured the good folks on that board needed to know that you and your butt buddy Greed are bitches and are ruining Pullman.

I’m sure they already knew that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
You couldn’t run a sharp stick up your ass
Shocker. Another deplorable fantasizing about things going up my ass.

Let’s count how much of a moron you are just from this thread:

1) You posted on the wrong board.
2) It took you three days to realize that.
3) You claimed that I was running this board, then when called out on it, you edited your post to say “ruining” this board.
4) 1988 supported you, which is possibly the biggest kiss of failure on this board.
5) You have thoughts about things going up my ass.

It’s hard to be moronic that many times in one thread, but you pulled it off.

I figured the good folks on that board needed to know that you and your butt buddy Greed are bitches and are ruining Pullman.

I’m sure they already knew that though.
^^^ SNOWFLAKE is melting.

Shocker. Another deplorable fantasizing about things going up my ass.

Let’s count how much of a moron you are just from this thread:

1) You posted on the wrong board.
2) It took you three days to realize that.
3) You claimed that I was running this board, then when called out on it, you edited your post to say “ruining” this board.
4) 1988 supported you, which is possibly the biggest kiss of failure on this board.
5) You have thoughts about things going up my ass.

It’s hard to be moronic that many times in one thread, but you pulled it off.
You are so lame. If only I could take the message board more seriously. You and greed must live on this bitch every hour of the day. Professional disrupters. Eat shit

I agree. I am running this place, because I’m The Architect and on top of the marquee. Glad you can acknowledge that I run this place, moron.

Holy hell. The world you live in. 🤣🤣🤣

You're just a leggings-wearing nerd. LMAO!

Reactions: mlblack16.
You are so lame. If only I could take the message board more seriously. You and greed must live on this bitch every hour of the day. Professional disrupters. Eat shit
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT