ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD La Tech

ilmherdfan

Gold Buffalo
Mar 11, 2007
Nazeeh Johnson didn’t make the trip. One of their best receivers (Smoke Harris) is also out.

Going to call it right now, hope I am wrong, we get beat by 10.

In 3 games the defense has given up 0 points, 7 points and 14 points. The 14 points was given up only after Marshall had a 38-0 lead and had relaxed. For Marshall to be beat by 10 the defense would have to give up much more than it has all year and for the offense to sputter. It could happen but I dont think it is very likely.

In 3 games the defense has given up 0 points, 7 points and 14 points. The 14 points was given up only after Marshall had a 38-0 lead and had relaxed. For Marshall to be beat by 10 the defense would have to give up much more than it has all year and for the offense to sputter. It could happen but I dont think it is very likely.
So if we follow the pattern our D will give up 21 today!

So far they have had no issues stopping our O.

They are in full sell-out mode right now.

They run a sound defensive scheme, as their LB’s are filling holes while our OL is engaged man on man.

They’ve slowed our offense but it hasn’t been without great effort that will leave other things open.

That said, only 7-0 is disappointing with the way this game has started. Should be in the 14-17 range already.

Nice stop to keep them from scoring before half but letting them get that close by playing 10 yards off the receivers is inexcusable.

Reactions: HerdFan73
What a play by our LB. these guys make their own luck. (Except on Holtz goal line call. That was dumb lol)

I agree with the announcers, we are going to need help to get into the NY6 Bowl.
Anyone know if there is any scheduling going on? Can we get a decent team to play
bolster our chances.

This defense keeps slipping. 0-7-14-17. At this rate teams will be scoring 20 points on us. Awesome against the run. Not so good on pass defense. They do get after it. Another good game by Knox. Wells produced well, too. GO Herd.

This defense keeps slipping. 0-7-14-17. At this rate teams will be scoring 20 points on us. Awesome against the run. Not so good on pass defense. They do get after it. Another good game by Knox. Wells produced well, too. GO Herd.
Wow, slipping 17 pts, with 14 of those coming in the 2nd half and 7 of those 14 with 0:35 left in the game.
I'll give them the 7 from a TD pass and decent drive. The last TD was a garbage one when the game was well in hand.
Teams wish they could have that sort of dominance.

This team bent and didn't break. Even if the 1st half was close by score, MU controlled most of it. MU answered their TD with a momentum killing one of their own.
The defense was so reliable, Doc actually went for it a few times on 4th down.

How about limiting LA Tech to 7 rush yards the entire game...SEVEN!!!

Last edited:
Wow, slipping 17 pts, with 14 of those coming in the 2nd half and 7 of those 14 with 0:35 left in the game.
I'll give them the 7 from a TD pass and decent drive. The last TD was a garbage one when the game was well in hand.
Teams wish they could have that sort of dominance.

This team bent and didn't break. Even if the 1st half was close by score, MU controlled most of it. MU answered their TD with a momentum killing one of their own.
The defense was so reliable, Doc actually went for it a few times on 4th down.

How about limiting LA Tech to 7 rush yards the entire game...SEVEN!!!
I do hope you recognize sarcasm when it hits you in the face.

ADVERTISEMENT