ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin..

Ole Miss will probably run with an interim coach for 2017, and make a hire at season's end.

Nevermind the fact the season starts in six weeks, this is also a program facing a knee-capping from the NCAA that is sure to return them to the SEC gutter they crawled out of. The line for this job is probably pretty short.

Les
Les Miles and Brent Venables have been mentioned most often.

I'm hearing Dana Wholegerson , appears Ole Miss wants to change their school colors to black and silver and they also are replacing ole miss on the helmets with a bong with smoke exiting the top.

Approved by NCAA already! Who'd a thunk it?!

The best part about all this was Hugh Hefner Freeze started SEC media days with a "I've been dealing with violations for so long that have hamstrung me statement" , poor pitiful me type. Yet mr bong recruitiment coach is out on the prowl, which is okay just not with your employers cell phone.

How many man have had their careers ruined due to chasing women?

Les

I'm hearing Dana Wholegerson , appears Ole Miss wants to change their school colors to black and silver and they also are replacing ole miss on the helmets with a bong with smoke exiting the top.

Approved by NCAA already! Who'd a thunk it?!

The best part about all this was Hugh Hefner Freeze started SEC media days with a "I've been dealing with violations for so long that have hamstrung me statement" , poor pitiful me type. Yet mr bong recruitiment coach is out on the prowl, which is okay just not with your employers cell phone.

How many man have had their careers ruined due to chasing women?

psfnf.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT