ADVERTISEMENT

Last one to leave the blue states turn out the lights

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Caterpillar Tractor announced they were leaving Illinois to move to Texas. Ha Ha these dictator blue state Governors brought this on themselves. I mean who on here would want to live in Illinois? Would you want to work in Chicago? I mean the gun violence is worse there than ever. Smash and grab punks are on the loose. Al Capone would be proud. Seriously Red states like Fl and Tx are booming because they are run by adults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-HQ-IL-TX-100-years-attract-new-talent.html

Look at this from Pew:

More recently, population change from July 2020 to July 2021 shows:

• Among the 17 states where population declined over the year, losses were greatest in New York (-1.58%), Illinois (-0.89%), Hawaii (-0.71%) and California (-0.66%). Losses in these states were driven by people moving away.

Reactions: 19MU88
giphy.gif

Caterpillar Tractor announced they were leaving Illinois to move to Texas. Ha Ha these dictator blue state Governors brought this on themselves. I mean who on here would want to live in Illinois? Would you want to work in Chicago? I mean the gun violence is worse there than ever. Smash and grab punks are on the loose. Al Capone would be proud. Seriously Red states like Fl and Tx are booming because they are run by adults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-HQ-IL-TX-100-years-attract-new-talent.html

Look at this from Pew:

• Among the 17 states where population declined over the year, losses were greatest in New York (-1.58%), Illinois (-0.89%), Hawaii (-0.71%) and California (-0.66%). Losses in these states were driven by people moving away.
If only the residents of Chicago would know about the strict gun laws they have, there would be no crime. 😂

The Illinois state employees pension fund is a WORLD of hurt. If the federal govt doesn't bail them out, then they are going to have to take drastic measures to figure out a way to fund it.

A cold stock market or a crash like what we're seeing now won't help.

• Wow
Reactions: ohio herd
Yeah we suck so bad 10 million more people live here than any other state.

"Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen. Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself."

- Robert Heinlein

As if we needed any further proof...

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Look at this from Pew:

Those people moving to Florida have ruined that state..I have lived there twice in the past and I have seen this happen.

Those people moving to Florida have ruined that state..I have lived there twice in the past and I have seen this happen.
Texas is booming now because of over priced oil but I have lived there too and they have very little there in the way of recreational activities. What I saw is they love to drink a lot of alcohol and vote Republican.

Not so much it has been the conservative governors and senators there who have turned a great vacation state into a run of the mill all for business state. Progress in the way of more chain restaurants and the like have ruined Florida.
are you insane? Florida is growing like crazy. You can't be for real. If Florida were run like New York it would be like part of Cuba. You are out of your mind.

Not so much it has been the conservative governors and senators there who have turned a great vacation state into a run of the mill all for business state. Progress in the way of more chain restaurants and the like have ruined Florida.
I'm guessing when you had the opportunity to take a bus out of the trailer park you lived in, that chain restaurants were your ultimate go to.

are you insane? Florida is growing like crazy. You can't be for real. If Florida were run like New York it would be like part of Cuba. You are out of your mind.
Sure it is growing like crazy but is very hard to get around in now because it is becoming more like New York everyday...way overcrowded and not the state it was when I came to Florida the first time in 1995-2001. Roads way overcrowded and too many businesses replacing orange groves and the like. Also, water from the bay and the Atlantic are beginning to enroach on the shoreline towns due to climate change which Republicans running the state now are doing nothing about.

Yes NC is next and will be democratic in 2024. As long as Trump keeps doing the things he does and continues to lead white nationalism blacks will vote more. What would you do if you were in their shoes ?
total moron parrot. white nationalism?? you are an idiot.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT