Lavar Ball is....

dangerousdaneerfan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2007
1...a few fries short of a complete Happy Meal
2...a couple of bricks shy of a complete load
3...a half bubble off plumb
4...ALL OF THE ABOVE

I quit watching NBA in the 80s... these people aren't even relevant, if it weren't for ESPN and their $$ extolled from cable viewers, the NBA would be extinct...

Reactions: The Real SamC
Let's face it. Even though Lavar Bell may indeed by a POS, he's still well beyond the intellect level of the OP.

Media diversification has destroyed the reliability and importance of the Nielsen/Arbitron measurements, so social media activity became a proxy for ratings. As a result, media has increasingly relied upon trolls to drive interest in their programming and subsequent discussions of it, which are then used by networks with advertisers to anecdotally show reach.

The issue is that just because I'm bitching in the afternoon about something Lavar Ball said on Mike & Mike doesn't mean I was listening when the Advance Auto commercial played at 8:23 a.m.

This dynamic is to blame for the increasingly annoying tone of most media, as well as how a reality TV star with absolutely no f'ing clue of how anything actually works wound up in the highest office in the land.

His son is one heck of a basketball player. That said, it would be totally awesome if everyone banded together and agreed not to draft him based off of his dad's actions.

Reactions: sistersville
I hope the celtics draft him so he cant join the lakers. After the celtics play against the cavs they are far from where they want to be. If ball is the best in the draft the celtics should take him.

Reactions: TMC61
He might be going things the wrong way but I love what he is teaching his sons. Be your OWN brand, don't be a slave to the major shoe companies. Would I buy his shoe, No but I can't knock him teaching his sons to build something they can call their own.

He might be going things the wrong way but I love what he is teaching his sons. Be your OWN brand, don't be a slave to the major shoe companies. Would I buy his shoe, No but I can't knock him teaching his sons to build something they can call their own.
A slave to the shoe companies? Do you know how much the top tier guys make from them? Guess he'll be content being a "slave" to an NBA team and take in those millions.

Dan likes to go to other message boards and talk about how stupid the herd posters are here. Why don't you go ahead and tell us about your thoughts about us, Dan?

Danny boy, what are your thoughts on wvu fans being arrested for "laws against nature"/beastiality as a result of copulating with felines?

84F5281A-7B6C-433F-B288-6DB942366EDC_zpsedxahq7a.jpg

I am not baiting you in. I am just stating facts. You go to other boards and talk trash about the fans on Herd Nation. Then you come over here an start threads and try to act neutral.
Because I have to watch what I say here. This is NOT a smackboard as the mods have pointed out. I got a 30 day vacay from here for smacking all that is holy at Marshall.

I hope the celtics draft him so he cant join the lakers. After the celtics play against the cavs they are far from where they want to be. If ball is the best in the draft the celtics should take him.
The Celtics don't need Ball, they have Isaiah Thomas at PG. They will either trade out of the pick or take the top big man.

Celtics can be better with a taller point guard. Thomas is a great liability on defense. When he got hurt the celtics were far better with smart and bradley passing and their defense. Never thought they could win against the cavs and last night they played very good. Went up 16 with lebron on the bench. I believe you draft the best player regardless of his position. Ball would be another rondo only Ball is a far better shooter and a great ball handler.

Because I have to watch what I say here. This is NOT a smackboard as the mods have pointed out. I got a 30 day vacay from here for smacking all that is holy at Marshall.

Your last statement is part of the problem with you. You have been here for over a decade and have yet to say anything clever or smack worthy. Yet, you think your stale and outdated comments are somehow funny. Or, that they actually upset those who point out your ignorance.

He is black so you like him okay.

No, I appreciate the fake he preaches to his sons Independence and how to carve out your own niche and Do for Self.

Show of hands. Who cares what happens to Lavar Ball on Herd Nation? Why is this thread even on here? Has nothing to do with Marshall University athletics.

You are the only person who likes him. He is a greedy negroid racist. Hates white people

Oh really? You do understand he has a white wife and he lives in Chino Hills which is a predominantly Upper Class White Neighborhood in the Rich outskirts of LA?

Please shut the **** up and sit down somewhere. Ball is teaching his sons "Do for Self, Make your own money" That better than what most fathers are teaching their sons in America today.

Some blacks want a white woman. Still a racist. Everybody cant stand his dad. Its a shame because is son seems like a nice kid. Even if he is ugly. Cowlin cowherd's show is where ball basically said their shoes are nit for women. Lol more than half of his hope to be buyers are women. I am starting to believe in evolution listening to you and shannon sharpe. Go to a kill whitey meeting jerk.

Some blacks want a white woman. Still a racist. Everybody cant stand his dad. Its a shame because is son seems like a nice kid. Even if he is ugly. Cowlin cowherd's show is where ball basically said their shoes are nit for women. Lol more than half of his hope to be buyers are women. I am starting to believe in evolution listening to you and shannon sharpe. Go to a kill whitey meeting jerk.

You make no sense, how about get off your ass and stop watching TV.

Oh really? You do understand he has a white wife and he lives in Chino Hills which is a predominantly Upper Class White Neighborhood in the Rich outskirts of LA?

Please shut the **** up and sit down somewhere. Ball is teaching his sons "Do for Self, Make your own money" That better than what most fathers are teaching their sons in America today.

If a white guy had said that an NFL team loses because they have a black QB, he'd be done. You would be the first one, rightfully, to call him a racist. Yet, you excuse Ball's racist comment. Stay stupid, stupid.

And he is teaching his sons how to make their own money by turning down far more money? That's about as ass-backwards as you can get.

Here, let me show you:

Ball claimed that he had sold $250,000 worth of sneakers. Of course, he doesn't earn that much. He has to pay for the materials, the labor, the shipping, the storage, the branding, the advertising, the website, the processing charge for the credit cards, etc. He would be lucky to clear half of that $250,000. On the other hand, a very safe figure for a shoe deal his son would have earned would be 2 year/$10 million. Then, if he had a good two year start to his career (which usually means good shoe sales), his son would be looking at a much, much bigger deal.

Take just that first contract and invest the $10 million. That's making your own money with very little effort needed.

But, hey, great job taking away millions from your son just to show him how to "make your own money."

ADVERTISEMENT