ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Roy Parnell

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
Anyone familiar with this guy? Last week, I randomly was seated next to Lee Roy and his girlfriend at a restaurant bar. They ended up telling me who they both were and why they were in town. I hadn't heard of him, but he has had twenty top ten singles on the Country Billboard charts, which is really impressive. His girlfriend - who I just read was divorced earlier this year - is former country artist/tv host Lisa Stewart. She could get it.

Some of his singles included background vocals from Trisha Yearwood and a duet with Ronnie Dunn.

I'm sure Sisters is going to be all up ITT, talking about country music artists.

Anyone familiar with this guy? Last week, I randomly was seated next to Lee Roy and his girlfriend at a restaurant bar. They ended up telling me who they both were and why they were in town. I hadn't heard of him, but he has had twenty top ten singles on the Country Billboard charts, which is really impressive. His girlfriend - who I just read was divorced earlier this year - is former country artist/tv host Lisa Stewart. She could get it.

Some of his singles included background vocals from Trisha Yearwood and a duet with Ronnie Dunn.

Well known but probably a little before your time recognition wise.

Ml black I was a headbanger for years " still am" I love hard driving music or slow songs with killer ballads. I still have the song for rifle I WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD MAKE LOVE TO ME. ready for him to sing

Yes, I know him. Pretty cool guy, and member of the red head club. He put out some good music in the early 90s, with lots of hits, but never really hit it big time. Him and Chesney were buds back then. I actually partied with them a little bit in '96, in Kingsport Tennessee, in a Ramada Inn parking lot. Way before anybody was even familiar with Kenny. Chesney was actually the opening act for Parnell wherever they were playing that night. Chesney is a decent athlete but at best he's maybe 5' 6". I felt like Wilt beside him, and I'm only 5' 9".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT