ADVERTISEMENT

Lefist Protestors Attacking Federal Police Officers

Get back with us when they crash the capitol with intentions of overturning a free and fair election. moron.

He's a park ranger, not an leo. That being said, like all pro-hamas protestors these people are (1) brain dead, (2) scum, and (3) wastes of citizenship. Let some more people in from Central America that actually want to be here and ship these assholes to the Middle East. The guys over there will love their blue hair and preferred pronouns.

I agree....which is why the dumbass should have just wrote her a personal check instead of going out of his way to find an illegal way to do it. Or, you know, just let the truth come out and deal with it, everyone not living under a rock already knew Trump was a serial adulterer.

“They are good people on both sides.”
Not surprising Rifle is peddling fake news.

Not surprising Rifle is peddling fake news.

Did you read your own link to the transcript? His intent was what I said. He tried saying there were fine people on the neo-Nazi side and tried equating them to their counter protestors.

Maybe that shit would fly in racist areas like Mississippi or South Carolina, but it doesn't fly to those of us with morals and intelligence.

So that makes what they are doing right?
lol
Did you read your own link to the transcript? His intent was what I said. He tried saying there were fine people on the neo-Nazi side and tried equating them to their counter protestors.

Maybe that shit would fly in racist areas like Mississippi or South Carolina, but it doesn't fly to those of us with morals and intelligence.
Trump statement was….”there are fine people on both sides of most issues. Now I am not talking about white surpr

His next sentence was” I am not talking about White Supremacist , they are very, very, despicable people!” Somehow that was left out by the left wing media. And has been used as an endorsement of white supremacy. I personally never like Trump but, having seen what the media and left did with this convinced me that they would lie etc

Trump statement was….”there are fine people on both sides of most issues. Now I am not talking about white surpr

His next sentence was” I am not talking about White Supremacist , they are very, very, despicable people!” Somehow that was left out by the left wing media. And has been used as an endorsement of white supremacy. I personally never like Trump but, having seen what the media and left did with this convinced me that they would lie etc
It wasn't "left out by the left win media." It was said later in his response after he said "very fine people on both sides."

Below is the response to the question he was asked:

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

People storming the Capitol Building to turn over an election?

People wanted answers as to some irregularities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT