ADVERTISEMENT

Less than 2% of eligible Americans have got the latest COVID booster

population-growth.gif

Maybe all of the politics isn’t always of the most honest intentions, but to act as if infectious diseases isn’t something to take seriously. Consider this, the bubonic plague was the only thing to ever cause a legitimate dip in the human growth chart and assisted in the decline of the Roman Empire, one of the greatest civilizations in mankind. Hard to say what could’ve happened if people didn’t take Covid as seriously as they did. Many people died, what is the fixation with devaluing history and science, this isn’t a political issue. Be grateful things are improving and move along.

population-growth.gif

Maybe all of the politics isn’t always of the most honest intentions, but to act as if infectious diseases isn’t something to take seriously. Consider this, the bubonic plague was the only thing to ever cause a legitimate dip in the human growth chart and assisted in the decline of the Roman Empire, one of the greatest civilizations in mankind. Hard to say what could’ve happened if people didn’t take Covid as seriously as they did. Many people died, what is the fixation with devaluing history and science, this isn’t a political issue. Be grateful things are improving and move along.
The power grab by officials and closing things down changed this country forever. Forever. It is just not the same. It was ridiculous and divided this country badly.

I will never forvgive some of the bastards for what they do and what they might have done. Some of the American people just rolled over and took it.

Never said it shouldn't be taken seriously. Fact is, the science (actual science, NOT "The Science tm") clearly shows: (1.) there was no need to shut everything down, (2.) if you are under 50 with no comorbidities, it wasn't dangerous to you, and (3.) the "vaccine" was/is useless.

The power grab by officials and closing things down changed this country forever. Forever. It is just not the same. It was ridiculous and divided this country badly.

I will never forvgive some of the bastards for what they do and what they might have done. Some of the American people just rolled over and took it.
Valid that you are concerned about your rights, that is foundationally what a government is designed to protect, but consider the ethics of this analogy.. someone is able to predict the future and know that two weeks from today you will become mentally unstable, murder your entire family and then commit suicide. Yes you have rights, but what about the rights of the rest of your family?

Was their corruption? Yes, but were their many honest people simply just making these hard decisions in attempt to keep you and everyone else safe? Yes.

There was harm in shutting down the county, but it was weighing risks and benefits. What if we didn’t shut things down, 1/3 of the population died and society as a whole collapsed? It was a hard situation either way you looked at it.

Also to those commenting about the hazards of COVID and the effectiveness of the vaccine, there are studies on these things, please look at them. Do understand these decisions were made with the information they had at the time, they didn’t have a hindsight view.

Reactions: FreddyReef
Also to those commenting about the hazards of COVID and the effectiveness of the vaccine, there are studies on these things, please look at them.
Yeah. I'd encourage you do to the same. Here's a hint - actually read them and don't rely on what the CDC and those with something to gain have told you.

Yeah. I'd encourage you do to the same. Here's a hint - actually read them and don't rely on what the CDC and those with something to gain have told you.
Lol care to show me a study that coincides with your assertions?

Last edited:
The pharmacist said they are ready to go but don’t have the vaccine yet. I’m wavering.

Lol care to show me a study that coincides with your assertions?
Here's a few articles and studies to get you started, champ. Plenty more have been posted on this very site and there is this amazing new tool called "Google" that can help you find more . . .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/states...ols-study-working-paper-lockdowns-11649621806

https://slate.com/technology/2021/07/noble-lies-covid-fauci-cdc-masks.html

https://www.cureus.com/articles/938...sk-compliance-and-covid-19-outcomes-in-europe

someone is able to predict the future and know that two weeks from today you will become mentally unstable, murder your entire family and then commit suicide. Yes you have rights, but what about the rights of the rest of your family?

Was their corruption? Yes, but were their many honest people simply just making these hard decisions in attempt to keep you and everyone else safe?

wait-what.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT