ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about home values

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Saddlebags has been bragging about his imaginary $1M Orange County, CA home lately. Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t know my across-the-street neighbor who built his house simultaneously to mine recently moved to Orange County. Curious, I shot him a text this morning to ask what his house in Huntington would be worth in Orange County.

This explains birthinghips’ reluctance to post a picture of his “million dollar” property.

I did a quick scan on realtor.com for Orange County. A million is going to get you 1,200 to 2,200 square feet depending on condition and location. The only thing new you could get would be half a duplex.
Will it get you shutters and blinders?

I did a quick scan on realtor.com for Orange County. A million is going to get you 1,200 to 2,200 square feet depending on condition and location. The only thing new you could get would be half a duplex.
i'm living in an OC $4 million house with $2 million decks on $3 million property . . . only in WV.

EDIT: holy shit, his is on 5200 sqft lot, mine is roughly 109,000 sqft. 5200 sqft lot . . . so much for walking out on the back porch and taking a piss without getting a high five from the neighbor.

i'm living in an OC $4 million house with $2 million decks on $3 million property . . . only in WV.

EDIT: holy shit, his is on 5200 sqft lot, mine is roughly 109,000 sqft. 5200 sqft lot . . . so much for walking out on the back porch and taking a piss without getting a high five from the neighbor.
My new lot is close to 500000 sqft but I’m keeping it rural

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
I own a three quarter acre lot across the street from my home. The back section of the lot is an extreme swamp. It is a spooky looking area.
Our community recently received a grant to address some of the drainage problems in the section where my property is located. This past summer, a guy with hard hat and vest came to my door. I could see more men and several company trucks out on the road.
He explained he was from the company that was surveying the area of the drainage problem and asked for permission to walk to the rear of my lot.
With a straight face, I said to him, “You’re welcome to walk into the swamp, but I doubt you will be walking out.”
He turned and went back to confer with his buddies. I never did see if they decided I was joking and finished their survey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Looks like a decent thread where I can sneak in and talk about the blinders in our house.

Took those SOBs out about five years ago, and spent a small fortune on really nice primitive drapery.

rifle, is drapery the right word to use here within the context of discussion, or should I have gone with drapers?

Saddlebags has been bragging about his imaginary $1M Orange County, CA home lately. Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t know my across-the-street neighbor who built his house simultaneously to mine recently moved to Orange County. Curious, I shot him a text this morning to ask what his house in Huntington would be worth in Orange County.

This explains birthinghips’ reluctance to post a picture of his “million dollar” property.

You see the shutters on Don's old house? Yeah, that's what you need to do so it doesn't look like you ran out of money (which you may have, which is why you still have to have your wife working). His master bathroom is almost as gaudy as yours . . . except he probably isn't banging 19 year old Hooters waitresses in that bathtub.

So you're telling us that property in SoCal, especially in one of the most affluent areas in the country, is more expensive than in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia?! Get out of here! Give us some more shocking news, moron!

I'll tell you something else shocking: $1.7 million in Laguna Beach (Orange County) will get you far less house than in Orange or Fullerton (Orange County). Crazy, isn't it? Different areas have different property prices. Good thing you're around to tell us that, Middle Class Murox.

This discussion was rooted in two things: 1) Big Dummy claiming that there weren't three properties owned by people on here worth more than his 2) You claiming that I didn't have properties worth what I claimed, let alone even owning a single property anywhere near what I said.

So you've both lost by a huge margin those claims. The discussion was never who has more square feet in your $300k house compared to any of mine.
Also if your mortgage is 900K and the house is 1 million...

you don't have a 1 million dollar house. the bank does.
But it sure does destroy Middle Class Murox's claim that I lie about my income, huh? I mean, a guy making $100k - 200k isn't going to get a loan for $900k - $1 million, so if I lie like Murox claims, how could I get one property for that much not to mention a handful of others?

You see the shutters on Don's old house? Yeah, that's what you need to do so it doesn't look like you ran out of money (which you may have, which is why you still have to have your wife working). His master bathroom is almost as gaudy as yours . . . except he probably isn't banging 19 year old Hooters waitresses in that bathtub.

So you're telling us that property in SoCal, especially in one of the most affluent areas in the country, is more expensive than in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia?! Get out of here! Give us some more shocking news, moron!

I'll tell you something else shocking: $1.7 million in Laguna Beach (Orange County) will get you far less house than in Orange or Fullerton (Orange County). Crazy, isn't it? Different areas have different property prices. Good thing you're around to tell us that, Middle Class Murox.

This discussion was rooted in two things: 1) Big Dummy claiming that there weren't three properties owned by people on here worth more than his 2) You claiming that I didn't have properties worth what I claimed, let alone even owning a single property anywhere near what I said.

So you've both lost by a huge margin those claims. The discussion was never who has more square feet in your $300k house compared to any of mine.

But it sure does destroy Middle Class Murox's claim that I lie about my income, huh? I mean, a guy making $100k - 200k isn't going to get a loan for $900k - $1 million, so if I lie like Murox claims, how could I get one property for that much not to mention a handful of others?
What do you mean how did you get a loan for those properties? No one believes they exist. That’s the whole point.

Again, all you have to do is post a picture of these homes you supposedly own. You post pics of obscure, random text messages in a pitiful, failed attempt to bolster your position but you can’t post pics of your houses? Suspect.

I said “worth more?”
I’m supremely confident that there aren’t three posters on this board that have a nicer, bigger, or more expensive home than me. You included.
Here's a hint: when you're "supremely confident" in something, just like you said you were when you argued that Earth was only 6000 years old, you're always wrong.

Now that you're in this thread, are you going to explain to Middle Class Murox how you knew specifics about at least one of my properties in California considering that I never mentioned some of those things?

Here's a hint: when you're "supremely confident" in something, just like you said you were when you argued that Earth was only 6000 years old, you're always wrong.

Now that you're in this thread, are you going to explain to Middle Class Murox how you knew specifics about at least one of my properties in California considering that I never mentioned some of those things?

I told you...I was gifted the info so I ran with it. Haven’t done one ounce of research myself.

I told you...I was gifted the info so I ran with it. Haven’t done one ounce of research myself.
Well, there’s one person who can’t confirm the existence of these properties. If only there was a way to prove their existence. 🤔

Well, there’s one person who can’t confirm the existence of these properties. If only there was a way to prove their existence. 🤔

I’m even to the point of asking for pics now in this other thread. This is exhausting and old.

I’m even to the point of asking for pics now in this other thread. This is exhausting and old.
This is his strategy with everything. He used to skirt by with his boasts with people rolling their eyes and moving on. Now that he’s being challenged to prove his boasts, it’s obfuscation and evasion until people become exhausted.

Reactions: 19MU88

What, moron? According to Big Dummy, somebody besides me discovered one of the properties. So now there is somebody who can verify that claim of mine. Why doesn't Big Dummy just post the pictures or link he was provided?

What, moron? According to Big Dummy, somebody besides me discovered one of the properties. So now there is somebody who can verify that claim of mine. Why doesn't Big Dummy just post the pictures or link he was provided?
Everyone totally believes you. Really.

The entire point of your post was because you have had to accept that it is reality. The entire point of this thread came about because Big Dummy told you that somebody verified one or two of the properties, and as a result, you have to try and diminish that by claiming "well, they may be more than twice as much as mine, but you don't get as much house out there."

Murox the Moron, Big Dummy just confirmed that somebody gave him the info. So are you calling Big Dummy a liar?
He didn't confirm anything. I speak to bc daily. I'm moving on, you're clearly unable to post pics of your imaginary homes. Best of luck security guarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
He didn't confirm anything. I speak to bc daily. I'm moving on, you're clearly unable to post pics of your imaginary homes. Best of luck security guarding.
Moron, he confirmed that one of his friends sent him a property of mine. Based on the facts that Big Dummy knew, it was one in California.

So how do you explain his friend texting him info verifying a property? Doh! Envy is a bitch.

Why do you need others to verify your own property? It would be very easy for you to just post a picture and be done with it. And not one of your usual vague pictures with you off to the side or everything blacked out that would verify your claims

Why do you need others to verify your own property? It would be very easy for you to just post a picture and be done with it. And not one of your usual vague pictures with you off to the side or everything blacked out that would verify your claims
Incoming highly-redacted Zillow or Realtor.com photos in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Why do you need others to verify your own property?
I don't. They're the ones who 1) claim it isn't true yet 2) allege somebody they are friends with confirmed my property. So if what they claim is true, why would they need me to "verify" it if one of their friends already did AND provided them with the information on it where they could easily see more?

It would be very easy for you to just post a picture and be done with it.
You're right, just like it would have been very easy for me to post a shirtless picture three years ago proving Middle Class Murox wrong when he was claiming that I was fat. But it is so much more fun extending the number of times he makes a fool of himself only to then have to face reality in front of everybody: that not only was he wrong once again, but that he is far inferior to me.

So why don't you ask Big Dummy this question: Since one of your friends gave you the information confirming a property of King Rifle's, why would you continue to doubt it? Wouldn't that mean that your friend is also a liar?

In truth, it's very easy to find at least two of my residential properties and one of my commercial properties. Truly, it can't get any easier. Hell, one of the commercial properties has my fvcking name right in it . . . and then you can go through my posts and see how many times I mentioned that I was in that state over the last few years, and add 1+1.

And one of you morons posted one of my Utah properties last year when I wasn't on here. So I know you morons know how to use basic computer skills to be able to find at least two residential and one commercial property.

I don't. They're the ones who 1) claim it isn't true yet 2) allege somebody they are friends with confirmed my property. So if what they claim is true, why would they need me to "verify" it if one of their friends already did AND provided them with the information on it where they could easily see more?

You're right, just like it would have been very easy for me to post a shirtless picture three years ago proving Middle Class Murox wrong when he was claiming that I was fat. But it is so much more fun extending the number of times he makes a fool of himself only to then have to face reality in front of everybody: that not only was he wrong once again, but that he is far inferior to me.

So why don't you ask Big Dummy this question: Since one of your friends gave you the information confirming a property of King Rifle's, why would you continue to doubt it? Wouldn't that mean that your friend is also a liar?

In truth, it's very easy to find at least two of my residential properties and one of my commercial properties. Truly, it can't get any easier. Hell, one of the commercial properties has my fvcking name right in it . . . and then you can go through my posts and see how many times I mentioned that I was in that state over the last few years, and add 1+1.

And one of you morons posted one of my Utah properties last year when I wasn't on here. So I know you morons know how to use basic computer skills to be able to find at least two residential and one commercial property.
Was that the pic where your hips were wider than your shoulders, taken from 100 yards away after spending 2 weeks in the sauna prepping for the pic? The pic that gave you the name birthinghips?

Was that the pic where your hips were wider than your shoulders, taken from 100 yards away after spending 2 weeks in the sauna prepping for the pic? The pic that gave you the name birthinghips?
It was less than one week, not two weeks. It showed me looking jacked and shredded, like usual, instead of with a 14 year old girl's frame like you have, Middle Class Murox.

It was less than one week, not two weeks. It showed me looking jacked and shredded, like usual, instead of with a 14 year old girl's frame like you have, Middle Class Murox.
You didn't look jacked and shredded. You looked like you were 55 years old with very unfortunate genetics.

You didn't look jacked and shredded. You looked like you were 55 years old with very unfortunate genetics.

Everyone on here remembers that. They all said "welp, Murox the Moron was wrong again. What's new."

Some people are so crooked they lie when it’s easier to tell the truth.

Just an old country quote I thought I would leave here.

Some people are so crooked they lie when it’s easier to tell the truth.
So that we can keep track, which of these claims do you believe are lies:

1) nearly $250k in diamonds
2) one property worth over $900k
3) another property worth over $1 million
4) three more properties ranging anywhere from $320k - $500k
5) three cars (X7, X5, E class)
6) have recently acquired a hand-carved bowl from Ruth Bader Ginsburg's estate (showcased in her living room in her Watergate condo), the NAACP Presidential Image Award given to Colin Powell, a glass sculpture given to Powell by a Romanian General, another glass sculpture of Powell's, a gold and diamond ring of Don McLean's, a couple of highly expensive art pieces, the original hand drawn "College Dropout Bear" by Kanye West that he ended up using for his solo debut artwork, an original hand written lyrics to a song done by Kanye as a teen, a bracelet worn by Nicki Minaj, a handwritten piece of work by Madonna.
7) equity partner in two companies, both of which have revenue north of $30 million (one in the hundreds of millions)

What percentage of equity do you have?

Also, why did you assume the quote was meant for you?

Last edited:
So that we can keep track, which of these claims do you believe are lies:

1) nearly $250k in diamonds
2) one property worth over $900k
3) another property worth over $1 million
4) three more properties ranging anywhere from $320k - $500k
5) three cars (X7, X5, E class)
6) have recently acquired a hand-carved bowl from Ruth Bader Ginsburg's estate (showcased in her living room in her Watergate condo), the NAACP Presidential Image Award given to Colin Powell, a glass sculpture given to Powell by a Romanian General, another glass sculpture of Powell's, a gold and diamond ring of Don McLean's, a couple of highly expensive art pieces, the original hand drawn "College Dropout Bear" by Kanye West that he ended up using for his solo debut artwork, an original hand written lyrics to a song done by Kanye as a teen, a bracelet worn by Nicki Minaj, a handwritten piece of work by Madonna.
7) equity partner in two companies, both of which have revenue north of $30 million (one in the hundreds of millions)
I'd legitimately throw all of #6 out with the trash. Shew.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'd legitimately throw all of #6 out with the trash. Shew.

Seriously. Who would pay money for someone else’s awards? Especially someone like Powell who will be forgotten in another 10-15 years? A bowl that was owned by RBG? I guess he could use that to hold his tampons.

Seriously. Who would pay money for someone else’s awards?
The Presidential Image award is a big deal. A Smithsonian museum reached out through an intermediary, but they claim to have a policy where they don't return items that are given to them for exhibit, unless under extremely rare circumstances. I'd have no problem loaning it to them but not giving it to them.

Especially someone like Powell who will be forgotten in another 10-15 years?

You're crazy. Former Secretary of State (first black), four star general, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, led Desert Storm.

The Presidential Image award is a big deal. A Smithsonian museum reached out through an intermediary, but they claim to have a policy where they don't return items that are given to them for exhibit, unless under extremely rare circumstances. I'd have no problem loaning it to them but not giving it to them.

You're crazy. Former Secretary of State (first black), four star general, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, led Desert Storm.

Without doing a search, can you name the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs under Clinton? Who was his SOS?

I do see Rox out and about from time to time but he has yet to tickle my taint.
Hard to imagine that you'd see him out. Between his frequent visits to Miami and his modest red GTIII with a huge whale tale that surely fits in driving around Huntington Fvcking West Virginia, it must be hard for him to be seen.

Without doing a search, can you name the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs under Clinton? Who was his SOS?

Albright for SOS for at least one term. Can't recall Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff. Regardless, Powell has a much, much bigger name than any other recent SOS . . . next would probably be Rice, and Powell still has a much bigger name due to his other positions, his role during Desert Storm, being the first black SOS, his role as advisors to multiple presidents from both parties, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT